Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 12-05-2016, 04:59 PM   #111
The_Ryujin

Default Re: GURB- The Generic Unoriginal Roleplaying Blog

There's been a lot of new GURPS bloggers popping up lately and this is definitely a good thing! So for today's post I cover a few of my new favorites.

Normies: Man! The government is filled with liars and thieves! Me: Well yeah, here's what they're lying about, what they're stealing from you, and who's doing it. Normies: Rolls eyes Shut up conspiracy theorist Me: >.>
The_Ryujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 12:26 AM   #112
The_Ryujin

It be GURPSday once again, time for me to bring out the big guns!

Science fiction has given us a bewildering array post-modern firepower to marvel at. Everyone has their favorites and today I'm gonna share one of mine.

Normies: Man! The government is filled with liars and thieves! Me: Well yeah, here's what they're lying about, what they're stealing from you, and who's doing it. Normies: Rolls eyes Shut up conspiracy theorist Me: >.>
Old 12-08-2016, 12:40 AM   #113
Phantasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Ryujin View Post
Awesome stats! And it just so happens that one of my players in my GURPS Rifts game is a micronized Zentraedi with one of those things. So far we've been fudging on the stats - it hasn't been fired since she picked up an automatic grenade rifle - but nice to see something useful!

Any chance you can do the Cyclone, if you haven't already?

"But mom, I don't wanna go back in the dungeon!"

The GURPS Marvel Universe Reboot Project A-G, H-R, and S-Z, and its not-a-wiki-really web adaptation.
Ranoc, a Muskets-and-Magery Renaissance Fantasy Setting

Last edited by Phantasm; 12-08-2016 at 12:43 AM.
Phantasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 01:43 AM   #114
The_Ryujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm View Post
Awesome stats! And it just so happens that one of my players in my GURPS Rifts game is a micronized Zentraedi with one of those things. So far we've been fudging on the stats - it hasn't been fired since she picked up an automatic grenade rifle - but nice to see something useful!

Any chance you can do the Cyclone, if you haven't already?
Sweet, just barely got my post up and it's already having an impact heh.

And yes, stats up the ol' Cyclone is in the works though it's gonna be a little bit before I can finish it up. I want to finish up my total overhaul of my battlesuit design system before I finish it up. I'm also still deciding if I should try to "crunch" how to handle how being transformable will effect a suits stats or just treat it as a campaign specific design switch.

As a stop gap, in battleoid mode treat it as a Heavy Battlesuit with the helipack to simulate it's thrusters. In motorcycle mode give it ST/HP 32; Hnd/SR +3/2; HT 12; Move 9/80; Lwt. 0.4; Load 0.15; SM 0; Occ. 1+1; DR 150/100*; Range N/A; Cost -; Locations E2W

*DR value before the dash is against attacks from the front. Use the smaller DR value against attacks to all other angles.

Old 12-13-2016, 04:59 PM   #115
The_Ryujin

Bad news guys. My computer is in on the fritz and I don't know how long till I can get a new one or (hopefully) fix it.

So do to this updates on my blog might become a bit sparse for the time being.

Old 12-13-2016, 05:08 PM   #116
Refplace

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Ryujin View Post
Bad news guys. My computer is in on the fritz and I don't know how long till I can get a new one or (hopefully) fix it.

So do to this updates on my blog might become a bit sparse for the time being.
Good luck.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Refplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 09:13 PM   #117
The_Ryujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refplace View Post
Good luck.
Thanks man

Old 12-14-2016, 07:59 AM   #118
Joe

Fingers crossed for your computer, Ryujin!
Old 12-14-2016, 11:48 AM   #119
The_Ryujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
Fingers crossed for your computer, Ryujin!

Thanks man, I appreciate the support.

Also in a bit of good news my computer seems to behaving, for right now at lest, so hopefully I'll be able to finish the post I'm working on. It was originally meant to be a side post with another post being done for GURPSday but I'll take what I can get right now.

Old 12-15-2016, 01:42 PM   #120
The_Ryujin

It's GURPSday once again and despite the odds I got my post out!

Last week I went over how fiction has given all sorts of fun firepower to play with. Well it has also been equally generous on giving us fun things to shoot with said firepower!

That being said, since I went over the Robotech Gallant Rifle, figured I might as well give you something to shoot with it!

Also for a bit of an update on my computer, it seems to be acting stable for now. Hell its mouse pad stopped working a few days ago and now all of a sudden it's working again so I don't know what's going on. But I'm being cautiously optimistic at most right now and for all I know it could act up again tomorrow. I'm just hoping it'll last out the month so I can start saving up for a new laptop.

But here's hoping I can at lest get out a few more posts out of it.

Tags
blog, blogs, gurps day