Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 07-21-2014, 09:30 PM   #61
the_matrix_walker

Default Re: God Slayers [IC]

The Avatar of Avhial addresses Herazian, "I find the desire to break bread and show regard for an opponent to be a most civilized gesture... Or he may simply be hungry. Regardless, I will join you if you wish to respect the gesture and enjoy the repast.

While I am not native to this world, I will protect it. I have interests here, and I kind of have a thing about trespassers..."

((Ward enters full telepathic communion with his Alpha and Beta selves, serving as instant communication and linking up the immaterial forms mental abilities in gestalt.))

Last edited by the_matrix_walker; 07-21-2014 at 09:35 PM.
the_matrix_walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 07:12 AM   #62
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Herazian looks the two of them over, judging weather or not he can trust them.

"I will accept this guesture, but know that if you engage in treachery my leniency during this week will not extend to you or your family. Understood?"

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 07:37 AM   #63
LemmingLord

Bigfoot grimaced, showing his disdain for the being and his words. It had been nice to talk to someone, but it was going to be so much nicer sending this Cortez-like tyrant to eating-crow land.

Bigfoot breathed and counted silently from 3. He looked for the oldest wine, hoping it was the best, removed its cork, and drank half the bottle; then offered it first to Herzian (and if he didn't accept, offering to his Elven avatar colleague.

He had the wine and foods in the middle and ate "family style" to encourage everyone to have whatever they liked. Bigfoot hoped this would be a sort of "last meal" for the invader.

Bigfoot inhaled deeply, trying to discern what he could by Herazian's odor. Was he similar to any creature he had come across before? Did he stink of disease? Would his flesh be tasty?

Last edited by LemmingLord; 07-22-2014 at 07:40 AM.
LemmingLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 08:09 AM   #64
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Herazian is unlike any creature Bigfoot has encountered before. There is something about his air that suggests magic. A very different kind than what Bigg uses. Big is, at his core, a mortal. He sweats, he stinks, and his body struggles with the magic that keeps him alive. Herazian's body is built of magic: he doesn't seem to sweat, nor to even pick up dirt. His flesh may be tasty. Or it may taste like that stupid plastic. No way to tell with this strange sent.

Herazian eats a little of everything, and starts talking during the meal:

"So why are two obvious non-humans risking so much for this world? you know they have little sense of gratitude or even respect?"

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
Old 07-22-2014, 12:21 PM   #65
LemmingLord

"Humans stinky, true. Why you want rule filthy stench wretch humans? Their ick begin cling to you."
Old 07-22-2014, 02:21 PM   #66
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Herzaian: "One has to start an empire somewhere. I can whip this people into shape. You will have to just rely on their gratitude. Or are you just stealing my idea?"

Old 07-22-2014, 03:54 PM   #67
LemmingLord

"You who pure make empire of rotten cedar? No make sense. Go home, build empire of immortal matter."

Big touches the godling's flesh to make point. Also he just HAD to touch this thing. Never touched magical god thingie before!!!

"You set sights low. Let humans turn to dust on own. That is what I here to see."

Last edited by LemmingLord; 07-22-2014 at 04:17 PM.
Old 07-22-2014, 05:09 PM   #68
the_matrix_walker

"These humans with their technology could be a terrifying threat if they were not so busy squabbling amongst themselves. Better the bureaucracy I'm learning to loathe than the threat that could arise if they were unified under a conqueror."
the_matrix_walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:10 PM   #69
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

"If you think so little of them, walk away. Leave them to their fate. They have a lot of potential. They just have a few shortcomings. And I see your point elf. Do you have so much faith in their power? you really think they would build an empire without an immortal at their head?"

Old 07-23-2014, 06:09 PM   #70
LemmingLord

Bigfoot shakes his head. "You no belong. You far away from home. You step back."

Bigfoot crosses his mighty furry arms determined to say no more.. Then realizes if he eats he can't talk anymore and grabs more yummies to shove in his mighty jaws.

Last edited by LemmingLord; 07-23-2014 at 06:42 PM.

Tags
god slayers