Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > The Gnomes of Zurich > Gamer Finder

Old 04-19-2015, 12:25 PM   #1
weridybeardy

Default Online GURPS: Space Game

In a distant future, humanity has spread itself across many star systems over several centuries. The invention of a faster-than-light drive allows the many descendents of humanity to meet face-to-face for the first time. Cultures collide as scouts, traders, and emissaries rekindle relationships in the interest of our shared humanity.

Nutes and Bolts:
This game is a high-biotech game of gurps. It focuses heavily on in-universe reasoning. This means the play consists mostly of open ended puzzles and in-character role-playing. The world is a vibrant place that reacts to your actions. Combat is fairly rare, but not discouraged. The players normally come up with much cleverer solutions instead of combat. As a GM, I am overjoyed every time they surprise me with a novel solution.

Schedule:
We play once a week, on sundays, at 10:00 Mountain Time. I am looking for dedicated players. Accommodations can be made for drop-in players also. We welcome players who are new to GURPS and/or Roleplaying Games, as well as experienced roleplayers.

The Game So Far
Although we have been playing for 6 months, you will not be overwhelmed by strange plot details or campaign history. The 1st "main plot arc" has finished. The slate is wiped clean, and a new story is beginning. The perfect time to add more players.

Respond here or send me an e-mail if you are interested. We will be resuming our once/week schedule on may 10th. I would be happy to talk with you before then, so we can work out all the little details.
weridybeardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 10:50 AM   #2
soulnafein

Default Re: Online GURPS: Space Game

I've sent you a private message.
soulnafein is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gurps, looking for gurps, looking for players, online, space