Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS > GURPS Resources

Old 07-28-2018, 05:00 PM   #41
rkbrown419

Default Re: GURPS Game Aids: Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turhan's Bey Company View Post
Very nice. If you don't mind making the whole base a little higher you could also use the risers to lock sections together.
rkbrown419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 10:37 AM   #42
coronatiger

I made an Excel character sheet: Google Drive folder

Main thread

Character sheet: Google Drive link (See this thread for details.)

Campaign logs: Chaotic Pioneering / Confessions of a Forked Tongue
coronatiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 05:30 AM   #43
Yako

I made a set of Libre Office Documents to use as templates for printing out my own "Cardboard Heroes" and wanted to share them with the community. You can find them on my google drive and feel free to share the link elsewhere:

I use the GURPS Cardboard Heroes myself, but often found that they did not include (enough of) the figures I wanted or needed - and given how many people make pains to select or create a character picture, I also wanted to use those instead of assigning each a Cardboard Hero that at least somewhat came close.

They pretty much work like the original cardboard heroes, save for the fact that they do not have lines to fold them together at the bottom, these here are intended to be glued together at the bases.

I have made a variety of sizes and the different "tables" can be freely combined to make a sheet with figures of different sizes.

There is a little instruction in German and English and a paint.net file to more easily insert numbers or such for humanoid sized figures, but otherwise, it is pretty self explanatory.

I hope some of you may find them useful, there is also a sample sheet included with artwork from David Revoy, who has published a number of illustrations under the creative commons license.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Deevad

If you have any feedback, feel free to contact me, or reply to the original thread I posted them under linked in my signature.

I hope you may find them useful!

Custom Cardboard Miniatures
Yako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 03:06 PM   #44
lederhosen

For anyone looking to use a transparency overlay to replace existing hit location tables, here is one:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/to5k9tuwz6...erlay.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qrjcpckx88...ample.png?dl=0

Hit locations are shown as a dashed number N-M. The first number before the dash is the margin of success. The second number after the dash determines the precise hit location, using a D3, D6 or D12 as required.

Succeeding by 9 or more hits the precise location being targeted, succeeding by 7 or 8 hits one of the next three closest locations, succeeding by 5 or 6 hits one of the next six closest locations, and so on.

To use, place transparency overlay on top of an appropriately scaled image or drawing. The image in the example is from Friday Night Firefight, copyright R. Talsorian Games.
lederhosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 10:38 AM   #45
weevis

I have revised the "one-page GURPS" game aid / cheat sheet posted farther up this thread by Eric B. Smith.

The GURPSICLE (GURPS In a Concise Limited Edition cheat sheet)
https://reqcon.game.blog/2019/06/21/...d-cheat-sheet/

Basically: added color, graphic design, probability of success. I renamed it mostly to amuse my players.

At that link there is a change log and a more complete discussion.

I hope it helps someone!
weevis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 05:58 PM   #46
Jareth Valar

Quote:
Originally Posted by weevis View Post
I have revised the "one-page GURPS" game aid / cheat sheet posted farther up this thread by Eric B. Smith.

The GURPSICLE (GURPS In a Concise Limited Edition cheat sheet)
https://reqcon.game.blog/2019/06/21/...d-cheat-sheet/

Basically: added color, graphic design, probability of success. I renamed it mostly to amuse my players.

At that link there is a change log and a more complete discussion.

I hope it helps someone!
lol, love the renaming. However, getting a 404 error for the Word doc.
Jareth Valar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 07:27 AM   #47
weevis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jareth Valar View Post
lol, love the renaming. However, getting a 404 error for the Word doc.
Dang, I can't replicate this problem. Maybe you were so fast in clicking on the link that the file hadn't uploaded yet? That doesn't seem likely though. Do you think you could try it again?
Old 06-22-2019, 08:38 AM   #48
Armin
GCA Prime

Quote:
Dang, I can't replicate this problem. Maybe you were so fast in clicking on the link that the file hadn't uploaded yet? That doesn't seem likely though. Do you think you could try it again?
I clicked it to check, too, and I also see a 404 error on the Word doc.
Old 06-23-2019, 05:23 PM   #49
Jareth Valar

Quote:
Yup, checked again. Used both the hyperlinked file name and the download button by 1) straight clicking, 2) open in new tab/window and 3) save link as. All 3 come up negative.
Jareth Valar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 11:28 AM   #50
weevis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jareth Valar View Post
Yup, checked again. Used both the hyperlinked file name and the download button by 1) straight clicking, 2) open in new tab/window and 3) save link as. All 3 come up negative.
So sorry about that. I did manage to reproduce the problem but only from another computer. Not sure what was going on, but I deleted the link and then re-created it and the problem disappeared. I guess something with Word Press.

Does it work now?

Hoping!

Tags
files, resources