Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS > GURPS Character Assistant

Old 09-14-2017, 01:34 PM   #1
smurf
Banned

Default Character Sheet has an issue?

I checked all my other character sheets and they were fine. Except one.

In the advantages section it lists 3 advantages and then there is a massive space and the rest go on the next page.

What used to be 4 pages is now 5 pages but with a huge gap on the first page. Anyone had this problem or know how to rectify it?

My gut says remove all advantages and put them all back on again... a lot of work.
smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:26 PM   #2
Armin
GCA Prime

Default Re: Character Sheet has an issue?

That appears to be the same issue as this one over here.

I haven't heard back from the other person yet, so if you'd like to ZIP up your character with this issue and email it to me at gca4 at misersoft dot com (reference this thread in the email, please), I'll take a look and see if I can figure it out.

Armin
Old 09-15-2017, 11:50 AM   #3
Armin
GCA Prime

Okay, I got your test character, thanks.

I can reproduce this issue with the version of charactersheet.gcs that is included in the Data Update and current Warehouse 23 installer, but I can't with the version on my web site.

So, the solution at this time appears to be to get the newest version of the sheet from my site at my character sheet page and replace your copy of charactersheet.gcs with that one.
Old 09-19-2017, 05:44 AM   #4
smurf
Banned

Downloaded the sheet. Still had the same problem. Fiddled with it back and forwards and then found out it was the Attributes were in large font. Made them a smaller font and all ok.
smurf is offline   Reply With Quote