Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 Digital

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2009, 01:51 PM   #7
PK

Default Re: Dungeon Fantasy 7: Attack of the Healbots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroshima View Post
Well, it's an omission I can live with. In most settings, followers of the god of magic are mages themselves, and the church does provide access to the best libraries. What I was surprised to find missing was a priest of the elder things, specially after they're specifically mentioned.
FWIW, I think that the Elder Things, their spawn, religions, etc., really need their own small supplement. I could see a 16-page DF: Elder Things existing one day. (Anyone up for writing it?)

Quote:
Oh, and some small customization notes in order to differenciate "good" spell lists from "evil" spell lists.
While there is a discussion of morality for each god-realm, it doesn't really affect their sphere of magical influence much. The approach in Clerics is that "Good" is one set of spells, "Evil" is another, "Love" is another, "The Hunt" is another, and so on. The two previously existing Cleric templates (and spell lists) covered generic gods of Good and Evil, and now we have a whole bunch of niche gods as well.

MyGURPS: My house rules and GURPS resources.

#SJGamesLive: I answered questions about GURPS After the End and more!
{Watch Video} - {Read Transcript}
PK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clerics, dungeon fantasy