Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Illuminati Headquarters > Daily Illuminator

Old 02-21-2018, 11:00 PM   #1
RoboAdmin
Spam Assassin

Default February 22, 2018: Munchkin: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Announced By IDW Games

February 22, 2018: Munchkin: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Announced By IDW Games

Read this article on the Illuminator.
RoboAdmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 09:53 PM   #2
Kalzazz

Default Re: February 22, 2018: Munchkin: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Announced By IDW Games

Didn't we just see this earlier? Is this a rerun? I was sure I already read this?

TMNT is definitely the best licensed product since Simon's Cat, very cool
Kalzazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 11:27 AM   #3
Jonex

Default Re: February 22, 2018: Munchkin: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Announced By IDW Games

I also think that I have already read. I remember mainly because I'm a fan of Ninja Turtles
But i love RL most, this is something beuty :-) What i need most is Rocket league Crates with money https://odealo.com/games/rocket-league
The very best to sell crates and items to the Rocket League, it is something that turns me on and what I want to do very much. it's hard to find something more beautiful than Rokcet League Items and it would be a good day.
But what can a young man like me say? What can I know about triumph crates? as much as about every crate I got off. Rocket League items are fine and I think about them when I play and when I work

Last edited by Jonex; 03-27-2018 at 08:50 AM.
Jonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:21 PM   #4
HunterS
Marketing Director

Not that I'm aware of, unless you follow us on social media.
HunterS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:53 PM   #5
Kalzazz

It was part of the Feb 17th Munchkin Musings
Kalzazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 05:19 PM   #6
HunterS
Marketing Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzazz View Post
It was part of the Feb 17th Munchkin Musings
Ah, that makes sense! Andrew usually updates the news a little earlier with general info.
HunterS is offline   Reply With Quote