Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS > GURPS Character Assistant

Old 12-26-2017, 09:36 PM   #1
equals

Default Phoenix Character Sheet Question (GCA)

I am using Gurps Character Assistant 4 and I just discovered the Phoenix character sheet profile. I have used the default, and combat version A and B and I cannot figure out why the DR does not calculate when I am wearing armor.

For example, when I add helmet and body armor to my character I do not see DR for Skull or DR for Torso change. How do I get the DR to adjust with equipment for hit locations?
equals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 09:43 PM   #2
equals

Default Re: Phoenix Character Sheet Question (GCA)

Never mind I figured it out.

I had to apply the armor by selecting the Shield icon labeled "Protection" in the toolbar in the upper left.
equals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 04:56 AM   #3
Alonsua
Banned

I have just ended translating the program to my own language, and was looking to change the skill defaults to Douglas Cole rules (skill defaults get to be "difficulty modifier (-2/VH;-1/H;0/A;+1/E)+(attribute/2)", do any of you know how to do this? The code seems a bit... disorganized, with very little references (or none) :S

Last edited by Alonsua; 12-31-2017 at 05:01 AM.
Alonsua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 07:05 PM   #4
Armin
GCA Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evadam View Post
I have just ended translating the program to my own language, and was looking to change the skill defaults to Douglas Cole rules (skill defaults get to be "difficulty modifier (-2/VH;-1/H;0/A;+1/E)+(attribute/2)", do any of you know how to do this? The code seems a bit... disorganized, with very little references (or none) :S
Is this what you're looking for?: http://www.motoslave.net/gcarepo/view.php?pkgid=181

More info here: http://forums.sjgames.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=14

Tags
gca4