Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS > GURPS Character Assistant

Old 02-10-2009, 03:50 PM   #31
tmedwards

Default Re: The GCA Repository (GCA file archive)

Site Update (the author is a silly git edition):
  • Fixed an issue that would cause logins to fail if the user opted not to have their login session remembered. -- A debug statement, which should have been removed long ago, was forcing the login process to exit with a, cryptic to anyone but me, error message when session memory was turned off.

GCA4 resources: GCA Repository, Phoenix (r66), GMCS (2.17), Bookish (r12)
tmedwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:45 PM   #32
Cgeist

Hey, there.

Just a quick question. I was wondering if I could upload an Excel sheet I've been working on for my GURPS game. It isn't a GCA file per se, but it is a handy tool for keeping track of characters in a GURPS game.

The purpose behind the current version is to allow a GM to create a pre-made store of PCs and NPCs in a the Character Summary page, with a number of calculations taken care of for you (weapon damage, encumberance, move, brawling modifiers, etc). These characters can then be selected from a drop down list and brought into the campaign page (currently just a combat page). Once in the combat page, you should have access to the majority of the stats and scores you need for a fight with up to 20 characters. I was originally thinking of adding skill summaries, innate attacks and so on, but I thought I would test this version first and see if there is any appetite for a more detailed version. This one should do a lot of heavy lifting for any fantasy or modern game.

Anyone mind if I put it up on the Archive?

Thanks!

CG
Cgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:26 PM   #33
rkbrown419

If anyone's interested I just added a new file the "advertising copy" is

Want to print out NPC cards for the wolves you plan on sicking on the PC's? A player wants' to stat up a animal companion as a Ally? Need somewhere to start when calculating the point cost of a were's alternate form? If you answered yes to any of these, then this file is for you. All animals from Campaigns stated up as racial templates (finished off with data from the encyclopedia esp. on lifespan & top speed). Hope they are useful.
rkbrown419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:21 AM   #34
flyingwombat

I was about to ask if anyone had updated prime directive files. And some has! Thanks
flyingwombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:48 PM   #35
rkbrown419

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingwombat View Post
I was about to ask if anyone had updated prime directive files. And some has! Thanks
I hope you like them.
One of these day's I'll even finish and post my files for the Klingon and Romulan supliments. The ones posted so far have the races but not the Academy templates or equipment.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:47 PM   #36
rkbrown419

If anyone is interested I have now added a data file for GPD Klingons. So now you GPD players can generate and outfit a squad of Klingon marines with GCA and go blow stuff up.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:33 AM   #37
tmedwards

Pushing a large update to the site. Parts of it may be on fire until the update is complete.

[EDIT] The update is now complete. Let me know if you notice anything dangling.

GCA4 resources: GCA Repository, Phoenix (r66), GMCS (2.17), Bookish (r12)

Last edited by tmedwards; 07-14-2009 at 12:16 PM. Reason: update
tmedwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:54 AM   #38
rkbrown419

New in the repository, Gurps Prime Directive: Romulans. All the training templates, equipment and wildlife from GPD Romulans. GCA files for GPD are now up to date with the published material. Now if only ADB would finish Gurps Federation, Feline Empires . . .
Old 08-24-2009, 02:44 PM   #39
rkbrown419

Another new file in the repository. Path/Book magic. I've done an unofficial file for the Path/Book magic system in Gurps Thaumatology and uploaded it for any interested parties. Enjoy.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:48 PM   #40
rkbrown419

I've added another file based on material in Thaumatology, Rune magic. I've created a file of spells to go with the rune alphabets in Thaumatology, it includes a set of Generic runes based of the how to example in the book as well as spells for the Futhark, Ogham, Zodiac and Hebrew examples discused in the book. I've even included a modified version of the new spell from basic set to allow you to create your own campaign specific runes.