Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2023, 02:22 PM   #171
Extrarius

Default Re: New Shopify Store!

On the new store, I can't login because it rejects my password, but when I try to reset my password to what I expect it should be, it says the new password has to be different.
Old 02-28-2023, 02:31 PM   #172
Refplace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Masters View Post
(For that matter, it may have needed some setting up to recognise you as a GURPS writer. I forget; it's a long time since I was set up on the old system.)
Yeah its not setup for me on the old system and I never knew to ask.
I'll wait till my next supplement is out and then ask about it. Right now the email statements are good enough.
Thank you.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Old 02-28-2023, 02:32 PM   #173
Refplace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extrarius View Post
On the new store, I can't login because it rejects my password, but when I try to reset my password to what I expect it should be, it says the new password has to be different.
Try changing to a new password. Or contact Customer Service, they had me fixed the next business day.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Old 03-01-2023, 08:07 AM   #174
DacholaEtecoon

When I go to the View Downloads page
https://new.warehouse23.com/account?view=digital
I do not see any downloads listed. My browser reports this error:

https://countdown.conversionbear.com...handle=account

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
Old 03-01-2023, 09:37 AM   #175
Philip Villarreal
Warehouse 23

Hi All,

First, Thanks for everyones feedback so far! We are trying our best to implement some of the suggestions and are making improvements daily.

Publisher filtering and digital/physical filtering will be popping up for the collections in the next few days. RPG supplement filtering is up after that. We are also looking into getting more products on the screen at once, but that's still under investigation. A lot more behind the scenes stuff is going on, such as making sure collections and products are correctly tagged. The digital library part is being worked on as well.

Second, if you are having any issue logging in or errors please create a ticket over at help.sjgames.com and we can get that looked at as soon as we can.

Again we want to say thank you for being so patient as we switch over to the new store.
Old 03-01-2023, 05:46 PM   #176
Michael Thayne

Further investigation shows that my downloads page shows 127 items, which generally seem to be from more recent purchases though I have not put in the effort required to be able to state with certainty that it is showing the 127 most recent items. However, my orders list goes on for 46 pages, which generally seem to have 8 orders each except for the last one which only has 2. That would be 362 orders, many of which have multiple items. So I suspect all my purchases are in the new database, but there is a hard-coded limit of 127 items on the downloads page. The only problem with this is that finding a specific title among 362 orders is likely to be time-consuming. Either orders need to be searchable by item name, or downloads need to be filterable in the manner of the downloads page on the old store (the latter solution would probably be ideal).
Old 03-01-2023, 05:54 PM   #177
Michael Thayne

Note that I was a bit surprised that 127 records would be a hard-coded limit, but 127 is the largest 8-bit two's complement integer. It's a little weird that this would be used for anything involving the length of a list, which by definition cannot be negative, but it's less weird than a hard-coded limit of 63 or 511.
Old 03-03-2023, 05:54 PM   #178
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Had to reset my password, but it accepted my prior one instead of making me change everything aaaagain... >_>
Old 03-03-2023, 06:58 PM   #179
flyingwombat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Beth View Post
Had to reset my password, but it accepted my prior one instead of making me change everything aaaagain... >_>
I had that problem too. Then it accepts my new password.
Old 03-06-2023, 09:31 PM   #180
Paulon

We had file updates today.
In fairness, the downloads on the new site are now, at least in theory, a little bit easier to find, with the orders list now showing the products ordered as well as the order number.

However there is still no way to sort or search the orders for a given file. The order of the orders displayed is definitely not chronological either, making it virtually impossible to find anything specific. I have 60 pages of orders, and eventually gave up clicking through looking for the updated files. Right now downloads on the new site are still are a total failure from a user perspective, simply because it's too hard to find anything if you have a significant number of orders.

Fortunately the old site also has the updated files. Log in, go to downloads, enter part of title in the search, click on correct link in results to download. Easy and user-friendly. Everything the new site isn't.

Last edited by Paulon; 03-06-2023 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Missing word and spelling corrections.
Closed Thread