Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2023, 08:13 AM   #211
Refplace

Default Re: New Shopify Store!

I do not know your system but I do feel new releases should be highlighted. When first announced is typically the biggest sale and you want people coming, especially new customers to have a smooth experience and to find what they came for quickly and easily.
My suggestion is either have space set aside on the initial page and maybe a New Releases page that shows things in the last 60 days.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Old 03-28-2023, 10:51 AM   #212
Armin
GCA Prime

I have a lot fewer orders than many folks here, but I just noticed that I am missing GURPS Character Assistant Legacy Only (Version 4) from my own Downloads/Orders at the new store. So I decided to look at JUST the COMPS from the old and new stores.

From just the comps, I am missing 3 items on the NEW store:

GURPS Character Assistant LEGACY ONLY (Version 4) (SJG31-4001-4L)
Roll the Deck! (PDF) (SJG30-3018)
The Fantasy Trip Legacy Edition (PDF) (SJG30-3450K)

I don't recall what makes the K SKU version of The Fantasy Trip Legacy Edition different from the non-K version that I do have; maybe that one wasn't intended to have transferred over because it was a limited pre-release review copy or something, I dunno (but it seems like if it was on the old store, it should be on the new one).

I believe Roll the Deck! is still a pre-order, so maybe that's not there as part of the "Recent orders are still being ported over to our new store" issue.

Last edited by Armin; 03-28-2023 at 02:57 PM.
Old 03-28-2023, 11:14 AM   #213
Armin
GCA Prime

I checked my Downloads at each store, and found these interesting (at least to me) differences:

1) I have The Fantasy Trip 2019 Postcard Contest (SJG37-5581) listed at the new store but NOT the old store. (And I definitely got a copy of it at some point.)

2) Hexagram is listed as Hexagram - Issue #1 and so-forth for the ones I was comped through Kickstarters, but Hexagram - Issue #2, which I purchased, is listed as The Fantasy Trip Hexagram - Issue #2 on the new store.

Anyway, just thought these additional little bits were interesting.
Old 03-29-2023, 02:42 PM   #214
HunterS
Marketing Director

Thank you all for the feedback on our new Shopify storefront for Warehouse 23! We've been implementing several changes to improve the user experience, and have more on the way. As we continue to make improvements, we're going to direct any further feedback, issues, and suggestions to our helpdesk and lock this thread. This will help the Warehouse 23 staff by using one primary messaging system for support and other requests. Thanks again for helping us test the site and for the feedback!
Closed Thread