Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 12-13-2012, 04:28 AM   #2001
ladyarcana55

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
"Not at all." He's startled but he nearly hides it, apparently used to such little surprises. He hands over the key without a fight. "I am Hereward the Watcher. I'd be happily surprised if you'd heard of me." He speaks in clear modern English though with an antiquated British accent. As he looks Kane and Glen in the eye in turn you might note that he has one blue eye and one grey.
Sunae looks over

"Hereward the Watcher? Not Hereward the Wake or Hereward the Outlaw?"

She begins to count the riders there
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:34 AM   #2002
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
Sunae looks over

"Hereward the Watcher? Not Hereward the Wake or Hereward the Outlaw?"

She begins to count the riders there
Sunae just made him a very happy ethereal, and his face positively glows at it. "Hereward the Wake, the Outlaw, the Watcher, son of the beloved Lady Godiva, is I." He bows deeply.

Five bikes and five riders. There should be six--five here, and one elsewhere having a drink.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:19 AM   #2003
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Sunae just made him a very happy ethereal, and his face positively glows at it. "Hereward the Wake, the Outlaw, the Watcher, son of the beloved Lady Godiva, is I." He bows deeply.
"You were known for your bravery and determination. You are also a symbol of resistance against oppression. It's little wonder my family pays respect to your tale."

"So your mother is the Lady Godiva of legend? <sigh> And to think, she is now immortalized in chocolate..."

Quote:
Five bikes and five riders. There should be six--five here, and one elsewhere having a drink.
"We are missing someone..."
Old 12-13-2012, 09:57 AM   #2004
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Quote:

"Honorable outlaw, huh?" Kane smiles. "I knew a few of your kind once on a time. Rather have a dozen like you than one marshal with a broken badge, if you get my meanin'."

The redneck angel's eye takes in the landscape, searching for the lost lamb.

Not that this one's all that woolly and harmless. Lost bull, maybe... maybe it's time for this 'crowdsourcing' everyone talks about, Kyrio style.

"Hey, Remy?" he asks the Kyriotate. "Mind keeping a few extra eyes out? We seem to be short one guy in this group."

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:36 AM   #2005
Dalillama

Quote:
"
"So your mother is the Lady Godiva of legend? <sigh> And to think, she is now immortalized in chocolate..."
"There are far less dignified ways that her legend could have been immortalized, although it is only a legend."
Dalillama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:18 PM   #2006
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
"You were known for your bravery and determination. You are also a symbol of resistance against oppression. It's little wonder my family pays respect to your tale."

"We are missing someone..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalillama View Post
"There are far less dignified ways that her legend could have been immortalized, although it is only a legend."
"Hush, mortal." He addresses Glen--implying that Sunae is more than mortal. "The legend keeps her alive."

Corat receives Odin's bike keys but the other three on two bikes have neither handed over theirs nor tried to drive away.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:30 PM   #2007
Dalillama

Quote:
"Hush, mortal." He addresses Glen--implying that Sunae is more than mortal. "The legend keeps her alive."
"Oh, somebody's big for his britches since he decided to rest on his laurels instead of taking .another go on the wheel. I still influence the world as a man, while yourfeeble shade plays games with forgotten gods and goes begging to your ancient enemies for but a taste of the birthright you forsook."
Dalillama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:01 PM   #2008
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalillama View Post
"Oh, somebody's big for his britches since he decided to rest on his laurels instead of taking .another go on the wheel. I still influence the world as a man, while your feeble shade plays games with forgotten gods and goes begging to your ancient enemies for but a taste of the birthright you forsook."
"Why are you being so abrasive? It may be just a story to you, but to him, it's his mother and he has every right ro defend that. Also...he does influence things, believe it or not. I may come from a family of fanatics but we do appreciate good role models, and he is a very good one for the young ones to emulate."

To Hereward

"Welcome to my nightmare. Please, just ignore him."

Last edited by ladyarcana55; 12-13-2012 at 04:59 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:58 PM   #2009
Puck

Quote:
"Why are you being so abrasive? It may be just a story to you, but to him, it's his mother and he has every right ro defend that. Also...he does influence things, believe it or not. I may come from a family of fanatics but we do appreciate good role models, and he is a very good one for the young ones to emulate."

To Hereward

"Please, ignore him. Don't dignify his posturing with a response."
Mitch shifts the dog in his arms and gives it a gentle pat. He looks curiously at the Ethereal "I am afraid you are unknown to me. Perhaps if all goes well I may hear your story someday."
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:44 PM   #2010
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Mitch shifts the dog in his arms and gives it a gentle pat. He looks curiously at the Ethereal "I am afraid you are unknown to me. Perhaps if all goes well I may hear your story someday."
"He led the final great rebellion against William the Conqueror. It'll be interesting for you to look into his background. So much time has passed that fact and legend have pretty much merged and it's almost impossible to tell which is which."

Tags
in nomine