Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 11-13-2013, 03:24 PM   #1451
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (OOC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
Sunae was already at the bar, remember? She went in ahead of them. She was pretending to be someone waiting for them to arrive
Thanks--will fix after class today. Ten minutes to get dressed and out the door.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:12 PM   #1452
Mysteris

I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been busy on my end with family issues and forgot to check in.

Remiel would stay in the van in that case, so I don't disrupt the ongoing scene.
Mysteris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:29 PM   #1453
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteris View Post
I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been busy on my end with family issues and forgot to check in.

Remiel would stay in the van in that case, so I don't disrupt the ongoing scene.
Which ever is easiest for you. Heck, Remy would make things interesting. Besides...I'm not sure Sunae would be comfortable with the wetwing alone in the car
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:26 PM   #1454
tHEhERETIC

Quote:

Quote:
Which ever is easiest for you. Heck, Remy would make things interesting. Besides...I'm not sure Sunae would be comfortable with the wetwing alone in the car
Or I could create some interesting encounter for the little bird. After all, there's at least one very big bird inside, and at least two very busy lives out here in the 3D.
Old 11-14-2013, 05:31 AM   #1455
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Too tired tonight for much creativity, and now I'm confused where Sunae is. Help me out? I mean, the action right now is in the bar area and in the men's room, and somehow I doubt Sunae is going in the latter.
Old 11-14-2013, 05:19 PM   #1456
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Dalillama has been having technical difficulties that have kept him offline for most of the week. Meanwhile, I've been having medical ones -- my ward was down for two days with a fever, so that got a lot of my spare attention. She's getting better, so I should be able to post later tonight.

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:46 AM   #1457
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
Dalillama has been having technical difficulties that have kept him offline for most of the week. Meanwhile, I've been having medical ones -- my ward was down for two days with a fever, so that got a lot of my spare attention. She's getting better, so I should be able to post later tonight.
Looking forward to answering the thread--any idea when Dallilama will be back?
Old 11-17-2013, 03:31 PM   #1458
Dalillama

I'm back, for now anyway. Will try to post soon, when I have a bit more energy.
Dalillama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:34 PM   #1459
Mysteris

I have no objection to the little birdie doing something. First it would have to possess a bird. Right now it's obeying orders to stay in one host, as bizarre and unnatural as that seems to it. :)
Mysteris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:07 PM   #1460
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
I have no objection to the little birdie doing something. First it would have to possess a bird. Right now it's obeying orders to stay in one host, as bizarre and unnatural as that seems to it. :)
Quote:
Remiel had been patient, sitting in the van. But it was starting to get curious. And it really really didn't feel comfortable in just one hostess. Oh sure, Nicole was a very nice hostess and it was concerned for her well-being, but its' friends were going into a possibly dangerous situation and it couldn't just sit here! So it began looking around for a little bird or something it could possess and maybe peak into the bar through the windows, just in case the big angels and Soldiers needed it for anything.
I don't remember such an order, but that only means I don't remember. Busy job plus a story that runs very long...

Suburban San Dimas is surrounded by foothills, and it's night. There is a type of bird up at night--I don't remember whether it's mockingbirds or sparrows or something else, but it's there. Crows aren't big on hanging around at night but a sleeping bird would be easier to possess, eh? Other animals, even this close to a bar, would include possums and skunks as well as various insects and arachnids. There are coyotes, hawks, rattlesnakes, and mountain lions in the hills but they generally avoid town.

And there are always pigeons and rats, everywhere.

Tags
in nomine