Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2018, 11:07 AM   #11
RVA_Grandpa
 
RVA_Grandpa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Richmond, VA, USA
Default Re: Legacy edition box question

Yep. Death and taxes.

Hmm, do zombies pay taxes? Asking for a friend.
__________________
RVA_Grandpa
-----------------------------------------
We never really grow up; we only learn how to act in public.
RVA_Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 02:35 PM   #12
ParadoxGames
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Default Re: Legacy edition box question

Quote:
Originally Posted by amenditman View Post
Yes, and the parking lot for the employees, and the retention pond for rainfall runoff...
Tax the rain? Are you from Maryland?
__________________
Daring adventurers are invited to join The Fantasy Trip Discord server: https://discord.gg/Z7AtdCe
Ogre gamers unite: https://discord.gg/VmfVkuh
ParadoxGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 02:57 PM   #13
amenditman
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Florida Peninsula, Earth, Sol Sytem
Default Re: Legacy edition box question

Florida

Runoff from impermiable surfaces (buildings, parking lots, etc.) must be channeled into retention areas and those areas are taxed property
amenditman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 04:16 PM   #14
DocChronos
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Default Re: Legacy edition box question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallen the dark View Post
I am just checking to see what I messed up when I ordered the backer kit. I ordered the legacy set. I found out I needed to order the pdfs seperately. So I was wondering what else I messed up by ordering late
You have to order the pdfs separately? That would explain why they haven't appeared in my downloads. *sigh* Is it still possible to do so, or will I now have to wait for the release in the spring?

Last edited by DocChronos; 12-01-2018 at 04:19 PM.
DocChronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 06:10 PM   #15
Mallen the dark
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Carrollton, Newnan area of Ga
Default Re: Legacy edition box question

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocChronos View Post
You have to order the pdfs separately? That would explain why they haven't appeared in my downloads. *sigh* Is it still possible to do so, or will I now have to wait for the release in the spring?
Only if you were not a kickstarter supporter. I joined the project in the backerkit support stage. But that is what I was told.

You have to contact the email address in the kickstart update about missing PFDs. Started checking on PDFs and got message I could. Wanted to check price, but got busy at work and now it is a month later. I just yesterday got back on this quest.

Last edited by Mallen the dark; 12-01-2018 at 06:14 PM.
Mallen the dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 11:24 PM   #16
DocChronos
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Default Re: Legacy edition box question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallen the dark View Post
Only if you were not a kickstarter supporter. I joined the project in the backerkit support stage. But that is what I was told.

You have to contact the email address in the kickstart update about missing PFDs. Started checking on PDFs and got message I could. Wanted to check price, but got busy at work and now it is a month later. I just yesterday got back on this quest.
I too joined the project at the backerkit support stage. That will teach me not to read closely enough. Well if I have to wait, I have to wait.
DocChronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 04:22 PM   #17
JLV
 
JLV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Far northern California
Default Re: Legacy edition box question

Quote:
Originally Posted by amenditman View Post
Yes, and the parking lot for the employees, and the retention pond for rainfall runoff, and the income generated from the sales of the electronic merch......etc. ad infinitum
Now imagine it in California...
JLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 06:18 PM   #18
amenditman
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Florida Peninsula, Earth, Sol Sytem
Default Re: Legacy edition box question

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLV View Post
Now imagine it in California...
No thank you!
amenditman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.