Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 04-16-2016, 06:29 AM   #21
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Lost in Dreams (Alexander)

Bugs of some sort. He smashes a some of them, and feels more climbing up his legs. He's not sure if that's a real sensation, but more bites happening all along his body.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 09:54 AM   #22
Poonbahbah

Starts moving from where he was and swiping wherever he feels the bugs.
Old 04-18-2016, 10:38 AM   #23
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

That seems to work better, though for a while afterwards he's still feeling them crawling on him. Or he thinks he does. Its too dark to really see the bugs properly.

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
Old 04-18-2016, 02:24 PM   #24
Poonbahbah

He'll move a little bit more before trying to settle back down. After he walks up on his on he'll see about getting his stuff from where he camped first tonight.
Old 04-18-2016, 04:04 PM   #25
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Alexander sleeps, and dreams of little ant things climbing all over .. the bucket? that's odd. He sleeps throughout the night though, and everything is well.

Up until when he wakes up in the morning and find that his bucket, more than half full last night, is completely empty. And finds all the little bit marks from whatever it was last night still hurting.

Old 04-18-2016, 11:15 PM   #26
Poonbahbah

Alexander thinks, 'Welp, time to head back to where I know there's buckets and water for more buckets and water. Danny I'm hungry. I wonder if those ants are any good to eat? Must not scratch, that almost always makes it worse.' Then he proceeds to head back and get more water, eat that one jar of some sort of preserves unless it seems off, and picks a different spires to head towards after he gets a full nights rest.
Old 04-20-2016, 07:43 AM   #27
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

He's quite thirsty by the time he gets back. The preserves are fairly tasty, though they taste more like pickled vegetables than canned peaches. A little strong to eat all as one meal. It takes most of the day to get back to the place with all of the skeletons.

Old 04-20-2016, 11:19 AM   #28
Poonbahbah

He drinks his fill and tries to have a full nights rest.

If he gets that he'll be sure to remember to bring bedding as he heads out.
Old 04-21-2016, 08:01 AM   #29
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

He sets out again, this time with proper bedding. The first day is just very long: he walks all day, finds a good camping spot, and sleeps without event.

On the second morning, he's most of the way towards his chosen spire when he comes across a stream of ants. They're of all sizes, from barely visible to to length of his index finger. They form a river of sorts, about 3 feet across, traveling in both directions. The site makes him more than a little queasy

Old 04-21-2016, 05:26 PM   #30
Poonbahbah

Thinks, 'Right, termite mounds thingies, the closer I get the more and bigger I'll probably just encounter. Where the fudge am I? And why did I have a vision about it. I wish this were a kidnapping but this ain't even earth, is it? Fudge. I want coffee, and my gold-digging girlfriend and my mansion and my cars and not to be alone. Gosh darned nobody to talk to but myself here.'

Aloud, "Well, fudge." And he'll pick a direction that isn't towards a spire but still generally away from where he was. He hopes he'll come across people or even a stream bed. He's at least heard you should follow those down stream and you'll come across people eventually. Most of the time at least. "Fuuuuddddddggggggeeeeee."

OOC: I suddenly feel as if he could of talken another quirk for saying as iirc part of the forum rules include not using bad language so I get to use all the words that stand in for them and aren't considered as bad.

Tags
lost in dreams