Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 09-08-2015, 06:50 PM   #1
Minuteman37

Default Gay Nazi politics?

As some of you may know I'm running a post-apocalypse game set in the near future following a meteor impact that dispersed alien nanobots into the atmosphere that cause people to turn into zombies, and the massive nuclear bombardment of contaminated cities that followed.

Now in more recent news my group got split up following an unordinary scouting mission and well Jerry the sniper got kidnapped by a group of Evangelical Trump Cultists (you can read more about that here http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=137147) While the other player Robert the mechanic saved a Gay Nazi patrol from said Evangelical Trump cultists and and is currently trying to earn there trust so he may rise to a leadership position, take command of the Gay Nazi army and rescue Jerry the sniper from his predicament.

What I'd like SJGames to help me with is coming up with some kinds of intrigue I can submerge Robert the mechanic in while he tries to littlefinger his way to the top.

Things already established about the Gay Nazis
  • They live in a bunker/nightclub in the nuked ruins of Spokane Washington.
  • They do a copious amount of drugs and dance for days at a time.
  • They are compoused entieraly of homosexerals.
  • They are followers of the Nazi philosophy.
  • There arch nemesis are the Evangelical Trump Cultists who they deem extremists bent on the eradication of every non straight, Christian, white and american person in existence.
  • There leader is the Führer a flamboyantly gay overweight white man who is one part Bruce Vilanch, one part Jabba the hut and two parts hedonism bot.
  • Robert the mechanic early last season got hit by a flamethrower and technically died (Good thing he had Extra Life via the nanos) and I swear to Kromm that I didn't plan this but now he basically looks identical to the Red Skull and is planning to grow a hitler stash.
  • There's a Prominent NPC known as the Good Doctor who has been tending to Robert the mechanics wounds and constantly hitting on him while doing so.
Minuteman37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 07:03 PM   #2
sonic232

Default Re: Gay Nazi politics?

One question: If they follow the Nazi policy, are they just glancing over how much the Nazi's historically hated homosexuals, or are they self-loathing? :P Honestly, a lot of the things you describe them as doing is against the Nazi policy, but let's go silly with it anyway, this doesn't seem like the kind of campaign where that matters.
  • The Gay Nazi SS suspects there is an infiltrator! Will our intrepid heroes point the finger at somebody else? How will they prove their loyalty to the Führer?
  • Experiments with the Nanobots to try and create the Ultimate Aryan Gay Nazi. Likely offensive hilarity ensures.
  • Somebody from the Trump cult comes to offer their services in taking down the organization from the inside out! But can they be trusted?
sonic232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 07:23 PM   #3
Minuteman37

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic232 View Post
One question: If they follow the Nazi policy, are they just glancing over how much the Nazi's historically hated homosexuals, or are they self-loathing? :P Honestly, a lot of the things you describe them as doing is against the Nazi policy, but let's go silly with it anyway, this doesn't seem like the kind of campaign where that matters.
  • The Gay Nazi SS suspects there is an infiltrator! Will our intrepid heroes point the finger at somebody else? How will they prove their loyalty to the Führer?
  • Experiments with the Nanobots to try and create the Ultimate Aryan Gay Nazi. Likely offensive hilarity ensures.
  • Somebody from the Trump cult comes to offer their services in taking down the organization from the inside out! But can they be trusted?
Yea there not your father's kind of Nazis, and thanks for the hooks.
Minuteman37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 09:36 PM   #4
J. Edward Tremlett

this is reminding me of the Aryan Thrust from Frank Miller and Dave Gibbons' "Give me Liberty"
It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the Living God (Heb. 10:31)

"Or the light that never, never warms" (Boc. 6:55)

Read SPYGOD. Behold my Linked In

Buy my (SJ Games) stuff.
J. Edward Tremlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 10:19 PM   #5
jeff_wilson
Computer Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic232 View Post
Gay Nazis are very, very historical starting with Ernst Rohm, who ran the brownshirts for Hitler until he was purged in 1934. After that, not so much.

The Campaigns of William Stoddard
jeff_wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 10:19 PM   #6
NorphTehDwarf

Be aware that these nazis might hate Hitler, on account of the Night of the Long Knives. There was a sizeable LGBT community in the SA before the SS murdered 'em. If you want genuine gay communazis, consider Strasserism.

e: f,b.
NorphTehDwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:05 AM   #7
Michele

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuteman37 View Post
Yea there not your father's kind of Nazis
So this would bring about the question of what kind of Nazis they are, and what exactly they believe in, given that on the one hand they are all gays and very hedonistic, and on the other hand they still are "Nazis" and "followers of the Nazi philosophy".
But I'm not sure I'm brave enough to ask this question.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:28 AM   #8
Mailanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele View Post
So this would bring about the question of what kind of Nazis they are, and what exactly they believe in, given that on the one hand they are all gays and very hedonistic, and on the other hand they still are "Nazis" and "followers of the Nazi philosophy".
I think they might be the sort of nazis that mostly just like Hugo Boss fashion and like to complain about "the Jews!"
Old 09-09-2015, 02:49 AM   #9
mr beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Edward Tremlett View Post
this is reminding me of the Aryan Thrust from Frank Miller and Dave Gibbons' "Give me Liberty"
Yep, me too.
mr beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 03:02 AM   #10
Phantasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele View Post
I'll brave the question.

So, they're a bunch of white supremacist, anti-semetic hedonists, possibly with an interest in the occult and development of the Übermenchen?

"But mom, I don't wanna go back in the dungeon!"

The GURPS Marvel Universe Reboot Project A-G, H-R, and S-Z, and its not-a-wiki-really web adaptation.
Ranoc, a Muskets-and-Magery Renaissance Fantasy Setting
Phantasm is online now   Reply With Quote