Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 General Discussion

Old 05-13-2018, 05:06 PM   #1
Extrarius

Default Sort by Release Date?

Is it possible to sort results by release date? I can't find such an option, and without it, it is effectively impossible for me to browse the products I might be interested in buying. It would also be very helpful to me if I could view gurps 4e products excluding pyramid magazine.
Extrarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 07:30 PM   #2
TorgSmith

Default Re: Sort by Release Date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extrarius View Post
Is it possible to sort results by release date? I can't find such an option, and without it, it is effectively impossible for me to browse the products I might be interested in buying. It would also be very helpful to me if I could view gurps 4e products excluding pyramid magazine.
For GURPS 4e, just check the second post in this thread.

http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=154114

While it does have the Pyramids that are released, it is easy to see all the other stuff.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:23 PM   #3
Extrarius

I accidentally discovered (via searching for something that wasn't found) that the search page has an option to control how the results are sorted. After looking around a while, I noticed there is a link to the search page in the footer: search. It'd be very convenient if there was a way to control sort order while browsing (or searching from the search textbox) instead of only when searching from the search page.

TorgSmith: That is somewhat helpful, but I'm interested in all GURPs products, not just really new ones. Sorting by release date helps me know which chunks of things I can skip looking at (because I recognize enough to know I kept up with releases at that time) and which I should look at for closer consideration.

Last edited by Extrarius; 05-16-2018 at 02:27 PM.
Extrarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 01:30 PM   #4
Philip Villarreal
Warehouse 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extrarius View Post
At this time there is not, but we can definitely take a look into seeing if we could implement a sort by release date option. Thanks for the suggestion!
Philip Villarreal is offline   Reply With Quote