Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 09-22-2019, 12:59 PM   #11
Spyder1

Default Re: Help for 4ed GURPS Traveller campaign.

I’m having no luck finding your email, nor making mine available (when I try to modify my profile it says I don’t have permission). I’d like to get that program you mentioned.

BTW, I own many of the books from the previous editions of Traveller. I own almost all the classic Traveller books (and also the collected editions), some of MT, many of New Era, all of Mongoose 1ed, and even the single 5th Edition book. The only versions I own none of is 4th Edition and 2300. And of course all the GURPS Traveller books.

For a short while I thought about using the Mongoose 1ed to run my game, but I found it a little too hard to make the horror elements I wanted in the game. Although I have Chthonian Stars and probably would have used some of the stuff from there if I had gone with MT.

Oh, and I’m old too.

Last edited by Spyder1; 09-22-2019 at 01:02 PM.
Spyder1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 01:59 PM   #12
hal

When you left click (not right click), you will see a drop down menu that reads as:

View Public Profile
Send a private message to Hal
Send email to Hal
Find more posts by Hal
Add Hal to your contacts

If instead, you right click on it, you get the following drop down menu:

Open
Open in new tab
Open in new window
Save Target as

Etc...

In any event, the link you want is HERE (click on HERE)

It is an old post here I made some time back that links Directly to the web page that contains what you're looking for.

It is the third link under the heading "GM Assistance:" when you finally get to the link in question.

It will say

GURPS Traveller Ships (Thomas Bont) – a vehicle creation program for GURPS Traveller (701K).

I can run it on my windows 7 machine, and it worked with the earlier windows XP.

If you want to send an email - use my name as given here, plus the @ and then add roadrunner to it. As ever, you know to add the com right? That will reach me.

Catch you later. Gonna get some rest. Put in a 14 hour day, and have been up for the last 10 hours plus...

;)
hal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 10:51 PM   #13
Spyder1

Thanks for your help. I think the problem was that I was on a iPad when I tried to mod my profile, maybe it only works with a windows computer, I’ll try that next.
Spyder1 is offline   Reply With Quote