Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V. > Ogre Video Game

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2019, 08:05 PM   #1
TheAmishStig
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Lancaster, PA
Default Finally got around to it!

Finally got around to picking up the video game as part of the Battlefields KS, and the codes started going out today. This is a very bad thing...if you're a CP. Now I get to play with an AI instead of playing with myself (or intentionally making mistakes to show off the game's features). :D

I must've learned something from my time doing demos...Total Victories on both sides my first time out. I thought sure the AI was going to try to flee to force the draw when it was 0 batteries and about to hit M2, but instead it decided to try and drive through the 4-howitzer defense. They picked it apart piece by ruddy piece.
__________________
Andy Mull
Agent #0460
Lancaster, PA

Imgur: https://agent0460.imgur.com/
TheAmishStig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 02:34 PM   #2
GranitePenguin
 
GranitePenguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Plainfield, IL
Default Re: Finally got around to it!

very cool. Something has changed for me, it won't start anymore on my iMac. I'll have to check the other system. :-(
__________________
GranitePenguin
MIB #2214
GranitePenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 10:26 AM   #3
Auroch_Samuel
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Default Re: Finally got around to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GranitePenguin View Post
very cool. Something has changed for me, it won't start anymore on my iMac. I'll have to check the other system. :-(
Hello sorry for the late reply!

Are you still having issues? If so would it be possible to get a log and specs from you? Also note we do not support some graphics cards on Mac. You can fire us a log here if needed -> help@aurochdigital.com

Thanks :)
Auroch_Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 06:10 PM   #4
GranitePenguin
 
GranitePenguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Plainfield, IL
Default Re: Finally got around to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auroch_Samuel View Post
Hello sorry for the late reply!

Are you still having issues? If so would it be possible to get a log and specs from you? Also note we do not support some graphics cards on Mac. You can fire us a log here if needed -> help@aurochdigital.com

Thanks :)
The system "fixed itself" :-)

This is the same system I've been using since the Mac version was released; it's not a graphics card issue. Either another update to the Steam client or the recent reboot cleared things up. The system details are:

iMac (20-inch, Early 2008)
2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4 GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256 MB

Thanks for checking in.
__________________
GranitePenguin
MIB #2214
GranitePenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 02:25 AM   #5
Auroch_Samuel
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Default Re: Finally got around to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GranitePenguin View Post
The system "fixed itself" :-)

This is the same system I've been using since the Mac version was released; it's not a graphics card issue. Either another update to the Steam client or the recent reboot cleared things up. The system details are:

iMac (20-inch, Early 2008)
2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4 GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256 MB

Thanks for checking in.
Awesome, that's great to hear its sorted itself out and thank you for your specs.
Auroch_Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.