Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 11-25-2017, 08:27 PM   #1
Tigrah2k

Default A few odd questions.

I have a few odd questions, I'm pretty sure I have ran across the answers while reading the books, but I have not tried to read up on this in so long, I've lost any notion of where to look.

1: Combo-weapons
Am I even thinking the right game system? If so, which book was that in? I'm trying to something like gunswords, or hidden blades (yes, those hidden blades).

2: Mixed races
Are there any rules in the books for creating them? If so where? If not, has anyone come up with fan rules for this?
Tigrah2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 08:43 PM   #2
Fred Brackin

Default Re: A few odd questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigrah2k View Post
I have a few odd questions, I'm pretty sure I have ran across the answers while reading the books, but I have not tried to read up on this in so long, I've lost any notion of where to look.

1: Combo-weapons
Am I even thinking the right game system? If so, which book was that in? I'm trying to something like gunswords, or hidden blades (yes, those hidden blades).

2: Mixed races
Are there any rules in the books for creating them? If so where? If not, has anyone come up with fan rules for this?
Gunswords are (in theory) not different from gunspears and those are just rifles with bayonets. Take a -1 to each skill for awkwardness and otherwise use normal stats.

A character of a "mixed" race is just using a different Racial Template. Mechnically you design it like any other Racial Template.
Old 11-25-2017, 09:15 PM   #3
AlexanderHowl

Low-Tech, High-Tech, and Martial Arts possess historical combination gadgets/weapons and Low-Tech and Martial Arts possess rules about making them.
AlexanderHowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 09:30 PM   #4
Tigrah2k

thanks for the input folks.
Tigrah2k is offline   Reply With Quote