Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2015, 02:27 PM   #1
Raekai
World's Worst Detective

Default [RPM] Perussinexian Magic 2

Perussinexian Stuff
As I return to the world of GURPS, I have started to rework my ideas in order to make them more efficient but to also match the growth of my ideas in my hobbies outside of tabletop role-playing games. This is the second version of my previous thread: Perussinexian Magick - Homebrew Rules for a Homebrew Race. I also want to give credit to Langy's Elemental Magic thread as that was a huge inspiration this time around and really helped me rework and revise my previous ideas. I messaged him not too long ago to ask him if I could borrow some of his ideas, but he never replied, so, if I don't have his approval, I will have this thread taken down, but I'm hoping it shouldn't be a problem.

Please, if you see anything that should be fixed or revised, I would love to have input. I have not been able to playtest this system yet, but I'm hoping to get that soon. I think my balance with making certain paths be techniques might be off, especially with the Path of Song and Dance.

Thanks!

Last edited by Raekai; 08-13-2015 at 02:36 PM.
Raekai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
elements, homebrew, perussinexus, ritual path magic, rpm