Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2007, 05:00 PM   #11
Puck

Default Re: a kickstart--with apologies to Chris Kattan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC
Corat does in fact ring True.

"Questions! Makes sense though. It is so good to hear someone who can Sing. Not a Kyrio, no no, just borrowing Alx for a bit. He's okay with that really; he's such a busy guy sometimes it's the only way he gets sleep." Which rings slightly off--an exaggeration or an incomplete statement rather than a lie outright. "Usually I'm Air Marshall John Wyatt--you just caught me on John's day off. And yes I leave the notes sometimes! Damn shame that little pricklet got hold of one though. Do you know anybody around here who...is not from around here?"

"But to answer your questions--I'm with Janus. And for choir...when you absolutely, positively have to be there, Ofanite."

He laughs at his own bad pun.
Mitchem shakes his head " I'm based here in LA where I own and run a pawnshop." He pulls out his wallet and passes Corat a card with the name "Tradewinds Pawnshop" and an adress imprinted on it. "Feel free to drop by sometime when you're in the area. And I should have guessed your Choir. It's all the twiching you do. But tell me more about these notes. Who are they for? And I see you also noticed the Shedite riding in the boy. It is troubling. But what brings you to the city? And I'm afraid I'm not up on current Angelic forces here in LA.

OOC: Edited it to reflect the face that we're in LA :) Oops, I thought we were flying from LA to the Midwest.

Last edited by Puck; 08-16-2007 at 02:08 PM.
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
in nomine