Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 01-20-2017, 01:23 PM   #1
torios

Default THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE MUNCHKIN

I want to buy the good the bad and the munchkin.Can someone tell me a few things about it?Is it fun to play??Is it challenging??
torios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 09:34 PM   #2
Namtranek27

Default Re: THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE MUNCHKIN

I recently bought TGTBATM and its expansion and I've only played a few times. It is a good game (it's Munchkin, after all) but I wouldn't say it's any easier or harder than usual. There are some very interesting Class powers which might allow you to go up extra levels or even win the game at Level 9, and I like that its one of the few base games that comes with Steeds. If you like Munchkin and you like jokes about the wild west, you should enjoy this one.
Namtranek27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 09:06 AM   #3
torios

One more quetion.I hear that if a player is about to win there are not many cards in the game that can prevent it.Also,are there many high level monsters to make it more difficult for someone to win the game??
Thank you!!
Old 01-21-2017, 08:46 PM   #4
Namtranek27

Just looked thru the core deck and by my count there are 15 Monsters Level 10 and up, and 22 Level 9 and below. Also found at least 6 unique cards that could be used to try to prevent a win...forcing someone to discard their entire hand, cancel a played card, transfer the combat to someone else, etc. Then of course there are the cards found in every set: Wandering Monsters, one-shots and the like. So if you have the right cards you would have a shot at preventing a win, or at least making them work for it.
Namtranek27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 01:40 PM   #5
torios

ok,thank you!!!!