Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin Collectible Card Game

Old 02-23-2018, 07:27 PM   #1
HunterS
Marketing Director

Default How To Play The Munchkin Collectible Card Game

New video online now! If you needed help getting started, or had a friend who is more of a visual learner, here's a quick walkthrough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM26...ure=youtu.be&a
HunterS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 08:45 AM   #2
Ulairi

Default Re: How To Play The Munchkin Collectible Card Game

Like I said in the Discord, this was really well done. I think it would be cool if you guys did some videos like this around deck building tips. I know at my LGS we are having players coming in that haven't really played a CCG before.
Ulairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:25 PM   #3
HunterS
Marketing Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulairi View Post
Like I said in the Discord, this was really well done. I think it would be cool if you guys did some videos like this around deck building tips. I know at my LGS we are having players coming in that haven't really played a CCG before.
Videos in this style are very time consuming, so it's more likely we'll do more Facebook live or person-in-front-of-camera type videos for that going forward.
Old 02-27-2018, 05:44 AM   #4
ClassicFrog

maybe reach out to the team covenant people. i know they usually do FFG products but maybe they could do a couple videos for you on deck building and how to play if you reached out to them?

you should also check out the video Jasco Games put out afew years ago for how to play UFS. The talented gamers they have teaching that game in the video make learning UFS fun to watch.
ClassicFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 10:00 AM   #5
HunterS
Marketing Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicFrog View Post
maybe reach out to the team covenant people. i know they usually do FFG products but maybe they could do a couple videos for you on deck building and how to play if you reached out to them?

you should also check out the video Jasco Games put out afew years ago for how to play UFS. The talented gamers they have teaching that game in the video make learning UFS fun to watch.

We've reached out to a lot of folks, actually was just at TC this past weekend. But this would be a bit outside of the zone for them at the moment. We'll be doing content on deck building, however, most likely after Emerald City Comic Con.