Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2022, 09:24 AM   #1
bushybonbon
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Default Ogre Bundle Question

Hey there:

I just bought the Ogre bundle (pink box) and I don't see the Battlefields expansion included with it. Is there a reason it wasn't included?

Thanks,

Last edited by bushybonbon; 09-24-2022 at 12:14 PM.
bushybonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 12:16 PM   #2
sparky00
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Parma, OH
Default Re: Ogre Bundle Question

I don't believe the Battlefields supplement has been reprinted yet, so it's not in the pocket box bundle.

I recall mentions of it being considered for a reprint in the near future, but don't know if that is currently still the case.

Keep an eye here for future developments.
sparky00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 12:32 PM   #3
philreed
Chief Executive Officer
 
philreed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Default Re: Ogre Bundle Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky00 View Post
I don't believe the Battlefields supplement has been reprinted yet, so it's not in the pocket box bundle.
Correct. A Pocket Box edition of Battlefields is in the next Pocket Box Kickstarter campaign. It was not a part of the 2019 Pocket Box Kickstarter project.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 12:32 PM   #4
philreed
Chief Executive Officer
 
philreed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Default Re: Ogre Bundle Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushybonbon View Post
Hey there:

I just bought the Ogre bundle (pink box) and I don't see the Battlefields expansion included with it. Is there a reason it wasn't included?

Thanks,
A question, so I can understand, comes down to: Was there something about the description of that bundle that implied Battlefields is a part of the set? If we made a mistake, we'll want to fix that immediately.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 03:23 PM   #5
bushybonbon
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Default Re: Ogre Bundle Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
A question, so I can understand, comes down to: Was there something about the description of that bundle that implied Battlefields is a part of the set? If we made a mistake, we'll want to fix that immediately.
Oh, not at all. I just kinda figured/hopeful that a OGRE reprint box that contained all those other Ogre/GEV products would've possibly contained the Battlefields expansion. As I recall, I bought all these original supplements and Battlefields around the same time that the Ogre/GEV combined box went into print probably like 20 years ago.

Good to hear it'll be included in a future pocket box bundle (is there a campaign link yet?)...still would be nice to get that included in some sort of penultimate ogre/gev pocket box, supplements, expansions bundle.


Thanks!
bushybonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 10:59 AM   #6
philreed
Chief Executive Officer
 
philreed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Default Re: Ogre Bundle Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushybonbon View Post
Oh, not at all. I just kinda figured/hopeful that a OGRE reprint box that contained all those other Ogre/GEV products would've possibly contained the Battlefields expansion. As I recall, I bought all these original supplements and Battlefields around the same time that the Ogre/GEV combined box went into print probably like 20 years ago.

Good to hear it'll be included in a future pocket box bundle (is there a campaign link yet?)...still would be nice to get that included in some sort of penultimate ogre/gev pocket box, supplements, expansions bundle.


Thanks!
Okay, thanks. Whew! I always worry we have made a mistake.

No Kickstarter link yet, but we will make announcements when we're all set. The first Pocket Box campaign was for reproductions of titles from the eighties. The next one is for new Pocket Boxes, titles that were never Pocket Boxes . . . but totally could have been.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.