Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 02-28-2014, 10:00 AM   #41
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Lost In Dreams [Vladimir]

But it turned out to be a feint, and Vladamir waited another hour, when a unit of calvary charged into the left flank. They were driven off, but not before a great many people were injured. Garcegas made some sort of comment to the commander about Vladamir's 'enthusiasm' and 'zeal' and he is sent with nine other doctors to the site -- on horseback.

Vladimir has never ridden a horse, which makes this quite a journey, but he is able to get on the animal (with difficulty) and get it to follow the others . The others look at him strangely: "What kind of doctor has never ridden a horse?"

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 07:18 PM   #42
ThatMusicWriter

Vladimir simply says, "There wasn't much travel related to my practice before." If they pursue the question, he talks it down or changes the subject.
[Rolled 9 on Diplomacy]
ThatMusicWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 10:35 AM   #43
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

"What, all the patients come to you? That's quite an arrangement."

Vladimir makes it to the location last, as his horse seems mostly to be following the others rather than responding to him.

There are not as many dead and wounded as he would have expected for a 'major charge'. Or perhaps there were more than he would have expected: certainly more than there were doctors...

There were far more wounded than dead: bullets, swords, and hooves. The men had already started patching up the light injuries. Many of the doctors were busy fishing out bullets and reapplying the bandages of the most critically injured. A couple were performing surgeries on those with head and throat injuries.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
lost in dreams