Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2017, 03:18 AM   #1
Highland_Piper

Default Spell Cards & Powers/Psi

I'm currently working on Spell/Power/Psi cards and I could really use some input on what people would most like to see on the cards. These will be blank form pdf's that you enter in your own data.

Currently I'll make a front of the cards for each College of Magic, Ritual Path, Psi, Powers. Any suggestions for a colour for each is also helpful.

Currently the permanent info will be Page, Cost, Duration, Time to Cast then I can add up to 6 more blank info panels that you can add your own title like Area of Effect, Damage. Or should I leave them all blank for the user to fill in?

There are two blank info panels on the top. Largest one I'm assuming people would us for the title. The second can be used for player name, or relative skill level, etc.

The more input I can get the more useful I can make these for the whole community.

Here is an example of the style I'm using

Thank you.
GURPS Mega Dungeons DFRPG Facebook Page
Highland_Piper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cards, gurps cards, spells