Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 05-01-2014, 08:05 AM   #1
Choko

Default wandering monster

Hi fellow munchkins.. I came accross an instance last nigth and i would like a clarification.
A friend was fighting a monster and then I threw in a wandering monster combined with pharao tut.
My friend then used annihilation targeting the wandering monster( i have no idea why...).The question is if the monster still stays in play or it goes away with wandering monster...
And an other one.. If he had used annihilation on the monster would i be able to use an other monster using the same wandering montser card?
Choko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:24 AM   #2
Brf

Default Re: wandering monster

Annihilating the Wandering Monster card would not affect the monster you wandered in. It would have made more sense to annihilate King Tut, rather than the Wandering Monster card.
Brf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 11:45 AM   #3
MunchkinMan

Default Re: wandering monster

If played immediately after Wandering Monster was played, it would cancel the Wandering Monster card's effect, returning King Tut to the player's hand. If played on King Tut, it's removed and the Wandering Monster card would be discarded. If it weren't for the fact that there are cards which would make cards played go back to the person who played them, I'd say Wandering Monster should probably be discarded once the Monster has been added to the combat, unless I'm currently forgetting something in the rules or on the card which would say otherwise.
MiB #1029
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote