Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Car Wars > Car Wars Old Editions

Old 10-18-2021, 03:02 PM   #1
Daimyo_Shi

Default Insanity Motors

Insanity Motors is a small Auto manufacturer in Burlington, Ontario Canada. they specialize in people with more money than sense. Which given that people buy their cars may be Meta AF. Cars that are almost a parody of Autodueling come out of the factory here.

Do you have more money that sense? Do you want to drive into a High division arena match in a Compact? Well then we have the cars for you! Further we have custom paint jobs upon requests for insanely low prices. Want to drive a lime green car with purple Question marks? Done! Purple with orange HAHAHAHA along the sides? Not a problem! we have 1800 licenced fonts, nearly 40000 image from our Licenced Art and Original inhouse Artists. Be distinct and be ready!

Sub-Compact Model
Silly AF – Division 30

Carbon-Aluminium Sub-compact Frame, Extra Heavy Chassis, Heavy Suspension, Small PC&SC Power Plant, Four Fireproof Solid Tires Only Driver, Gauss Gun, Hi-Res Single Weapon Computer, Safety Seat, Active Suspension, Anti-Lock Brakes, No Paint Windshield, two 10 pts. Fireproof Armoured Hubs, Two 10 pts. Fireproof Wheel Guards, Fireproof Plastic Armour F 40, R 32, L 32, B 35, T 10, U 15, HC 5, Acceleration 5 MPH, Top Speed: 90 MPH, Wt. 2755 lbs., $29,958.00

Compact Model
Pretty Silly – Division 35

Compact, Extra Heavy Chassis, Heavy Suspension, Large PC&SC Power Plant, Fireproof Solid Tires, Driver Only, Gauss Gun with Extra Magazine, Hi-Res Single Weapon Computer, Safety Seat, Active Suspension, Anti-Lock Brakes, No Paint Windshield, Surge Protector, Two 10 pts Fireproof Armoured Hubs, Two 10 pts. Fireproof Wheel Guards, Fireproof Plastic Armour F 47, R 40, L 40, B 45, T 11, U 15, HC 4, Acceleration 10 MPH, Top Speed: 122.5 MPH, Wt. 4438 lbs., $32,048.00
Old 10-19-2021, 08:59 PM   #2
Racer

Default Re: Insanity Motors

Please please say that some of their designs run on Voodoo power plants from ADQ 10/1 ? ;-)

OR at least 'claim' they do ...
Old 10-20-2021, 06:27 PM   #3
sparcipx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daimyo_Shi View Post
Insanity Motors is a small Auto manufacturer in Burlington, Ontario Canada. they specialize in people with more money than sense. Which given that people buy their cars may be Meta AF. Cars that are almost a parody of Autodueling come out of the factory here.
We had an Insanity Motors brand back in the day as well, except ours was based in Winnipeg, of course. We parodied the Rothschild Motors "Velvet Glove" interior with our "Padded Cell" interior - a fine blend of silk and burlap - only $150 extra.
sparcipx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 09:12 PM   #4
Daimyo_Shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparcipx View Post
We had an Insanity Motors brand back in the day as well, except ours was based in Winnipeg, of course. We parodied the Rothschild Motors "Velvet Glove" interior with our "Padded Cell" interior - a fine blend of silk and burlap - only $150 extra.
Yoink! LOL! That sounds right up the alley! I picked Burlington because I have lived there and I also added three Manufacturers in Western Canada already those being Beaver Motors, France Motors, and Sanguine Industries.
Old 10-20-2021, 10:02 PM   #5
Racer

The 'Infamous' Tickling Stick accessory might be a fun addition ?

$10 , To Hit 3 (no point blank bonuses) , 2lb one hand item or 1GE : A four foot long feather duster with a 2½ foot rainbow of coloured 'feathers' on end .
A trivial distraction during combats , this item can be used to poke pedestrians or 'tickle attack' unarmoured & peds & animald for 0 damage (can be irritating , amusing or possibly erousing target individual ...) .
[my friends's have a new tabby cat & it hates their feather duster ... and the nop . Loves my carrier bags tho ...]