Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Roleplaying in General

Old 01-10-2018, 08:06 AM   #531
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: The World of Dreams

A weasel that mind controls mice into performing public shootings. Its a mouse world, obviously.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 02:12 PM   #532
David Johnston2

A bare-chested extremely muscular man with a two handed sword threatening a woman in an elaborate silk gown of an Asian style.
David Johnston2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 08:05 PM   #533
gibberingmouther

i've had a lot of Dragon Ball inspired dreams, especially since i worked on my homebrew.

my namekian-saiyan genetically engineered hybrid who could originally do both ki blasts and healing has had to get a laser gun because he can't do ki blasts anymore ... (based on a dream i had, in my DB homebrew you can only have ki blasts or healing, one or the other, not both)

in another dream, the ability to do both was slowly killing him, so the laser gun scenario was better for him

edit:
in yet another dream, not with the namekian-saiyan but with me, i was going around this prison type place healing peoples' heads because they were sick in the head ... hmmmm. i even went super saiyan but that just was so i could heal undead to death (ala Final Fantasy VII or D&D, healing kills undead). at some point there was a crypt in the prison and undead were pouring out of it.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:19 PM   #534
David Johnston2

A woman who can fly. She uses this power as part of her act as a street busker in a modern Asian city where she sings and flies.
Old 01-13-2018, 03:05 PM   #535
David Johnston2

A camp for mutant teenagers. The most noticeable one is a person whose clawed hands and forearms are bright red and oddly lumpy
Old 01-15-2018, 02:54 PM   #536
David Johnston2

A power plant that operates by putting holy scriptures from conflicting religions into a chamber where they float and generate power from the conflict between their spiritual energies.
Old 01-21-2018, 11:28 PM   #537
David Johnston2

One of those labyrinthine buildings. I couldn't find any elevators just ramps and stairs. It's all very white and extremely clean looking, which make it strange that if you open the door on a room that has had the lights off, the there are rats crawling over the white-carpeted floors.
Old 01-26-2018, 10:41 AM   #538
David Johnston2

An Asgardian palace with puppies all over the place. Yes, it's literally rainbows and puppies. However within the palace there is also an angel, strung up by cords on its wrists and ankles. It is naked but sexless, devoid of visible genitals or breasts or body hair. And its injuries indicate that it has been brutally tortured.
Old 02-04-2018, 08:16 PM   #539
David Johnston2

Cliff dwellings outfitted with modern appliances.
Old 03-06-2018, 03:34 PM   #540
David Johnston2

A trailer home surrounded by a wire fence with no gate, just a hole that the leaves through by liquifying and flowing through it.

Tags
dream