Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2019, 09:48 AM   #1
BillK

Default Rule Qs: Turrets, ENG OVR, Battlesuits

Three questions:

(1) According to the latest 6th Ed Ogre rules, if I place a Laster Turret in a Town hex, can it shoot out of that hex? (I'm thinking no, but I'm not sure.)

(2) When Vulcans/Combat Engineers overrun a Building with SPs, the rules say the damage is doubled. Normally, units are at 4 x their firepower in overruns against buildings (11.04.2). But 11.04.5 says that Vulcans and Combat Engineers do damage equal to 16 x their firepower. Now I'm pretty good at math, and it seems to me that this should say 8 x, not 16 x. Or is 11.04.5, when it talks about the "damage done during a building overrun", also taking into account a unit's being able to attack a building twice across multiple overrun rounds (per 11.04.2)?

(3) And finally a Battlesuit gamette question from memory: I always wondered whether drones were ground-movement only, whether they hovered just above the ground, or whether they used the "Jump +" chits just like full Battlesuits. Anyone know?
BillK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battlesuits, combat engineers, laser turrets