Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2008, 01:23 PM   #1
Lonewulf

Default Gurps World's Largest Dungeon!

http://wiki.rpg.net/index.php/GURPS_...argest_Dungeon

Someone gave me the idea to start a project for making the World's Largest Dungeon (may change the name). This is not a conversion from GURPS World's Largest Dungeon. This is a project that's much simpler, but as ultimate in scope.

First of all, this will take characters from a First Level to a Last Level. The CP value isn't as important as making the monsters interesting, and figuring out where their overall difficulty should put them, more or less. This should be compatible, at least somewhat, with Dungeon Fantasy, but can be built for lower-point value characters.

I figure that if enough people are interested and contribute monsters, traps, and nasty stuff they've ALREADY made, that this project could make the most beautiful, incredible sight in the world of GURPS.

To edit on this, you will need an account with RPGnet wiki. It should be easy enough to get. If not, you can always try to post by proxy, through another member.
She'll bring in a murderous prize
~Blind Guardian

My Writing.com
Lonewulf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cosmology