Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS > GURPS Character Assistant

Old 02-20-2021, 12:57 PM   #11
Armin
GCA Prime

Default Re: Body Types

I've updated the file with additional body types from Template Toolkit 2: Races.

Because the one file now includes data from Campaigns and TT2R, I have renamed it to just GURPS Additional Body Types.gdf.

The old file is no longer available. But the new one is up on my OneDrive now, and it is available here: GURPS Additional Body Types.gdf.
Old 02-22-2021, 04:36 PM   #12
Armin
GCA Prime

I updated the Body Types file, available in the post above, to include the Vitals part, primarily for users that want to display it, since generally it isn't armored directly.

I also am in the process of standardizing all the body parts to use spaces in the names. I updated all body types here with that change except Humanoid. I didn't update the part names on Humanoid since most equipment is intended to apply to that type, and I didn't want to require people to manually adjust all their armor bits.
Old 03-16-2021, 11:21 AM   #13
LordHelmet

Sorry, but I can't find where to change the body type in GCA.
LordHelmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 07:04 PM   #14
Armin
GCA Prime

View > Protection, or the shield icon on the toolbar.

In the protection window, there's a long skinny button in the middle, labeled just <. Press that. At the top of the new pane that appears on the right side will be a drop-down list that lets you pick the different body types.

I'm afraid GCA doesn't currently let you change the image that is displayed, but the locations will change depending on the body type you pick.