Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip

Old 05-11-2019, 08:46 AM   #11
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Default Re: TFT Status Report from BGG

The scenarios that we shared with backers this morning may be an idea that we expand on once we get a little more time.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 04:08 PM   #12
GlennDoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
Solo adventures are on the wish list.
Hopefully more than a wish list... I hope programmed adventures are in the works.

I find it hard to believe that programmed adventures don't have a lot of support--if anything, I'd think they're at or near the top of desired products from TFT fans. As I've pointed out in the past: the success of Kickstarters such as Gloomhaven, 7th Continent and Kingdom Death: Monster would indicate a large market for quality programmed adventure games. I also think programmed adventures (perhaps in conjunction with an app that GM's it and controls enemy AI) would help differentiate and strengthen the TFT product line. I'm guessing the microquests were the main style of play for many TFT players in the past. I'm curious if there are any solid stats/data re: this.
GlennDoren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 05:20 PM   #13
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennDoren View Post
Hopefully more than a wish list... I hope programmed adventures are in the works.
It is going to take a lot of work to produce new solo adventures. We're not rushing things. The Fantasy Trip waited over three decades to return; we will take what time we need to create great, enjoyable solitaire adventures and not rush something just to fill the need.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote