Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 07-13-2016, 07:37 AM   #11
Whitelaughter

Default Re: The War and Celestial politics with Dark Khalid and Magog

I always run with Dark Khalid - as you've said, matches the world - but Magog as written is asking to be killed.

There's a section in Gehenna dedicated to religious wars, so my guess is that Baal would offer that to Khalid so as to keep an eye on him. Relations with Vapula should be good - the high level of online competency shown by ISIS etc can be justified by that.

Laurence and Dominic would be the AAs most determined to take Khalid down; my thought is that Baal would be using Khalid as bait to try and destroy Laurence. Laurence is described as striking for the heart strategically whenever possible, so keeping Khalid "safe" but in known locations would be a reasonable way to tempt Laurence to overextend.
Strike that, the Hunt Attunement will allow Laurence to always know where Khalid is after they've fought, so arrange a minor skirmish and then move Khalid from ambush zone to ambush zone.

Magog? Probably restricted to The Marches. Beleth would find him useful, but there isn't anywhere for him to expand without fighting more powerful Superiors. However, since all Shedim go to The Marches every night, he might focus on 'assisting' his bandmates in return for them furthering his Word as part of their regular duties.
Whitelaughter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hell, heretical