Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Roleplaying in General

Old 12-16-2016, 03:55 PM   #1
Henchman99942

Default Fillable CoC PDF Character Sheet

Hey. So I modified the standard Call of Cthulhu PDF character sheet and now it isn't fillable anymore. (It also had a few autocalculation functions) Looking online, it seems that I need Adobe Acrobat Professional in order to add these functions to a PDF file.

So my question is... Can anyone help?

If you have A.A.P. and really, really, really enjoy making Role playing game aids, I (and my RPG group) would certainly appreciate the assist. I don't know how involved the process is. A simple fillable version would be enormously helpful for my needs. If you can add the autocalc that the original doc had (It calculated Movement Rate, Maximum HP, Maximum Sanity, Damage Bonus and Build, as well as the Hard and Extreme percentage values when a skill's base value is entered) that would be a super fantastic bonus.

I opened an account with Google Document. I think I have the modified files shared. There are three in all. One page 1 and two Page 2 (a & b).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6b...ew?usp=sharing

Henchman99942 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 05:09 PM   #2
Anaraxes

Default Re: Fillable CoC PDF Character Sheet

There are many PDF editing programs that aren't from Adobe. Some of them are even free. Though you may get what you pay for. I haven't used any of them for that purpose, so I can't vouch for any particular program.

For a start, here's one list that Google produced for me. It's created by a company that's putting their product at the top of the list (naturally), but you could check it or some of the others out. PDFescape and Wondershare seem to turn up in my search readily. Foxit makes good stuff, but I don't know if you can stille get an editor from them for free. Their full-featured version is called "PhantomPDF". It has a free trial download, but it might not let you save changes.
Anaraxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 05:26 PM   #3
RogerBW

Default Re: Fillable CoC PDF Character Sheet

The Dhole's House may be of some use to you.
RogerBW is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, coc, cthulhu, pdf, sheet