Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game

Old 10-13-2019, 05:58 PM   #41
b-dog

Default Re: Kickstarter: Dungeon Fantasy Magic Items 2, Powered by GURPS

I even have a title for the items in a dungeon to find and sell to make money. Maybe it could be called Dungeon Decor and then focus on a type of area in a dungeon like say a crypt or a demonic temple or a temple to Elder Things. There could also be some for other parts of a dungeon like an orc lair or dragon lair or giant lair.

Dungeon Decor: Crypts
Dungeon Decor: Demonic Temple
Dungeon Decor: Dragon Lair
Etc..
b-dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 12:58 PM   #42
Imbicatus

I missed the Kickstarter on this one, is there any way to get a physical copy at this time?
Imbicatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 01:13 PM   #43
bert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imbicatus View Post
I missed the Kickstarter on this one, is there any way to get a physical copy at this time?
The book will be offered in the POD program.
bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 01:06 AM   #44
namada

Quote:
Originally Posted by namada View Post
I've gotten both the pdf & the physical copies of my rewards. There was a very minor (to me anyway) issue with the print shipment (which I've already reported & fully expect SJG will deliver on fixing the issue promptly, as they've always done for me in the past.) That issue being I didn't get the print copy of Pyramid Dungeon Collection - Softcover I wanted, but something else was shipped in its place...
So, yeah, it was "fixed," and quickly, as I expected. However, from now on, I'll be doing my ordering from Amazon via On Demand rather than W23 or Kickstarter, because when I opened the envelope (at least the envelope was sturdier than what was used for the Kickstarter fulfillment - cardstock envelope rather than paper & plastic bubble wrap), I was greeted with a copy of my softcover Pyramid Dungeon Collection with a spine bent at a 30° angle.
Nice.
Why was that even shipped out of the warehouse? Why was that not written off as trash when it arrived at the warehouse from the printer? The envelope wasn't messed up at all, so it was clearly not the mail carrier, but was shipped from the warehouse with the spine broken & bent at the 30° angle. Just - special, that's all I can say.
namada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 05:35 AM   #45
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
So, yeah, it was "fixed," and quickly, as I expected. However, from now on, I'll be doing my ordering from Amazon via On Demand rather than W23 or Kickstarter, because when I opened the envelope (at least the envelope was sturdier than what was used for the Kickstarter fulfillment - cardstock envelope rather than paper & plastic bubble wrap), I was greeted with a copy of my softcover Pyramid Dungeon Collection with a spine bent at a 30° angle.
Nice.
Why was that even shipped out of the warehouse? Why was that not written off as trash when it arrived at the warehouse from the printer? The envelope wasn't messed up at all, so it was clearly not the mail carrier, but was shipped from the warehouse with the spine broken & bent at the 30° angle. Just - special, that's all I can say.
Please email kickstart@sjgames.com for support.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 06:39 PM   #46
namada

Contact the people that sent me out a copy of a book that should have been thrown in the garbage rather than mailed out to me to fix said issue? I'll get right on that.
namada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 07:54 PM   #47
Captain Joy

Quote:
Contact the people that sent me out a copy of a book that should have been thrown in the garbage rather than mailed out to me to fix said issue? I'll get right on that.
Do what you want, by my decades of experience with Steve Jackson Games leads me to believe that if you did contact them, you’d be pleased with the results.
Captain Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 08:17 PM   #48
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

Among other things, contacting us with the details of your order allows us to track where the problem occurred. If it’s our warehouse staff, then we need to remind them to look for bent spines. If it’s not our warehouse staff, then we need to contact the shipper and let them know this is a problem that we don’t expect to see recur.

It also allows us the chance to make it right with an unbent book, of course, which is the most important part of all.

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 09:07 PM   #49
evileeyore
Banned

Seriously.

Like if I thought my copy of Magic Items 2 was seriously damaged enough to need replacement by the manhandling the postal carrier gave it... well, I mean a replacement would be cool in that case (it's pretty much flattened back out, couple of heavy books on it for a few weeks'll do that), but not much for you to solve on your end. Literally the last stage of the delivery process.
evileeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 09:50 PM   #50
DarkPumpkin

For those that didn't back the Kickstarter, will the PoD version be of the same physical quality? Or was the KS version in color and the PoD in B&W?
DarkPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote