Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 06-10-2013, 01:12 PM   #121
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: [OCC]: Space Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
So I don't expect the financial and data investigation to be done right away, Bell with the help of the ships computer and his trusty drone "Pi", have allot of data to correlate and compare. Once that is complete however, we will be in an amazing position to be a true financial power... We can buy into the industries that are going to boom from what we trade with them and from the prospect of market expansion based on Aqua's confirmed existence.

Realistically, with Bell's skills and our position, we would all be pretty fabulously wealthy. In application, it depends on how you want it to work out... As long as Bell can make enough to set up a corporation start building the com chain back to Aqua, He'll be happy.
just remember why this hasn't been done before... yes, they should become quite wealthy. assuming something doesn't go wrong, and that they can return to the world to find everything still in the same place...

Quote:
BTW is contragrav in enough use that Pi can be the TL 10^ version of the tech-bot that is a floating sphere? (so cool)
There's no gravity tech at all. That's why the habitat is spinning so far out from the main ship. sorry.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:25 PM   #122
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Quote:
On another note... I would like to have set up a small company on Aqua that is dealing with FTL tech. "Bell Communications" Has a nice ring to it... They would be doing standard business and waiting on word from me for a destination to start building a comm corridor and begin our network. If I was able to find some financial backers, they are already working on the first leg, a comm corridor to Ceres Beta (Backers would probably be the people most interested in the ore they process there). Is there an advantage or something you would like me to take to represent this?
He can have a bit of interest in one... though FTL tech is extremely expensive. On the wealth level he has it'd be best to say he got it off the ground and is no longer associated with it, but if you want to drop a little stock in it that's fine. (please note the amount). They can be working to set up various communication routes. please note C.B. is a tiny outpost at this point. Asteroids are relatively common.

Quote:
I'd also like to have a database of schematics for the shipboard fabricator... Especially the components available from Ceres Beta and Aqua that they did not have in common, and those that were likely overlooked by some of the vessels in the fleeing fleet. Even if we do not fabricate them ourselves, the schematics alone will be nearly priceless to colonies with lost technologies we may carry.
Jackson took care of that. He has loaded up the data banks with as much as he can, and plans to load up more as you go.

Quote:
Do we have a small compliment of FTL probes to use like messengers to send info back to Aqua (Or other places we visit later)?
No. this has to do with reactor size: CNO reactors can only fit in ships that are quite large (SM 8+), and its very expensive to use DT reactors for long distance space travel.

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
Old 06-10-2013, 02:41 PM   #123
Justin Bedard

Nearly Done...

Attributes [55]
ST-11 DX-10 IQ-13 HT-12
HP-13 FP-9 SPD-4.5 MOV-5 PER-13 WIL-11
Height: 6'3” Weight: 212 lbs (1G) Home Gravity: 1.2G
Hair: Dark Brown, Straight, Skullet Eye: Green Skin: Pale

Skills [55]

Drone Expert RSL SL Points
Computer Operation/TL10 IQ\E+3 16 2
Expert Skill (Computer Security)/TL10 IQ\H+2 15 4
Computer Programming (AI)/TL10 IQ\H+2 15 4
Electronics Repair (Computers)/TL10 IQ\A+2 15 2
Engineer (Drones)/TL10 IQ\H+3 16 8
Electronics operation (Drone)/TL10 IQ\A+2 15 2

Proffesional Boxer RSL SL Points
Boxing DX\A+1 12 8
Wrestling DX\A+0 10 1
Brawling DX\E+1 11 2
Acrobatics DX\H+0 10 2

Misc. RSL SL Points
Beam Weapons/TL10 (Pistol) DX\E+2 12 4
Gun Sport/TL10 (Pistol) DX\E+1 11 2
Merchant IQ\A-1 12 1
Economics IQ\H-1 12 2
Artist (Drawing) IQ\H-1 12 2
Computer Programming/TL 10 IQ\H 13 4
Fast-Talk IQ\A-1 12 1
Intimidation Will\A-1 10 1
Scrounging Per\A-1 12 1
Machinist/TL 10 IQ\A 13 2

Advantages [42]

Languages
English (native) [0]
French (Accented) [4]
G-Experience (0G) [1]
Talent (Drone Expert) 2 [10]
Wealth (Wealthy) [20]
Signature Gear (Obelisk) [6]
Signature Gear (Watcher) [1]

Features
Appearance (average)
Settler Anatomy
Cultural Familiarity (Western)

Disadvantages [-35]
Overweight [-1]
Intolerance (Religious Belief) [-5]
Status 0 [-5]
Bionic Parts
Leg (Lame (Legless) (Mititgator;-70%)) [-6]
Eye (One Eye (Mitigator;-70%)) [-4]
Distinct Features (Odd hair style) [-1]
Obsession (Build the greatest AI) [-5]
Attentive [-1]
Proud [-1]
Workaholic [-5]
Uncongeal [-1]

Equipment
Misc
Bionic Leg; 38 lbs , 18 500$ (Carried, weight not included)
Bionic Eye; 0.8 lbs, 15 000$ (Carried, weight not included)
Obelisk; 300 000$ (Not Carried, Signature Gear)
Watcher; 50 000$ (Not Carried, Signature Gear)

Personal Gear (always carried or Equipped)
Tangler Pistol (1d pi++, acc 1, 20/130 rng, Rof 1, 4+1(3i) shots, ST 9, bulk -3, rcl 2) 1103$, Wt. 2.3/0.5
Smartgrip (500$)
Accessory Rail (Penlight (10 yrd. Beam, 2A/24 hrs.) 103$, 0.3 lbs)
Transponder Ring (100$)
25mm needle x 15; 1.8lbs, 30$
25mm Tangler shot (ST 15) x 10; 1.2 lbs,48$
25mm Flare x 5; 0.6 lbs, 24$

Small Compact Computer (Comp 6, 10 PB, B/10 hrs.) 200$, 0.25 lbs
Datapad (TL 10, B/ 50 hrs.) 10$, 0.09 lbs.
Armored Night Vision HUD glasses (TL 10, DR 15, A/10 hrs.) 350$, 0.2 lbs
Programs: Translators (English-Japanese(Native), English-Latin(accented)130GB), 160$
Voice Processor (Comp 5), 100GB, 10$
Visual Enhancement (Comp 4, +1 to vision rolls) 1 000$
Verifier Software (Comp 4, Detect lies-12), 30GB 30$
Veridicator Program (comp. 6, auto success on detect lies)

Morph Axe (Small Pick, Hammer, Crowbar) 500$, 2lbs

Data Bank (TL 10, 100 PB) 100$, 1lb
Survival Watch (B/3 months) 60$, 0.1lbs
Vapor Canteen (B/100 quarts, +2 survival) 450$, 2lbs
Pocketcam (TL10, +1 photgraphy, Night Vision 8, x16 zoom, B/10 hrs.) 200$, 0.25 lbs
Pocket Pack; 25$, 0.75lbs
Food Tablets (7 days worth) 70$, 5.25 lbs
Smart Brush; 50$, 0.50lbs
Receive-Only Small Radio Comm (20-mile range, B/5hrs.) 21$, 0.13 lbs
Survival Module (C/ 2 wks.) 600$, 4 lbs
Sonic Probe (B/12 hrs) 500$, 0.25 lbs
Fire Extinguisher Tube (2yrd range, 4sec.) 10$, 1lb

Survivalist Suit (D/36 hours + 5B/ 3 weeks (suit only)); 21 965$ , 23 lbs
Space Biosuit (All Locations, DR 15/3 (corrosion, crushing & toxic)), LC 3
Stealth Exoskeleton (DR +4 vs. swinging meelee attacks, falling or collisions, +4 ST (lifting\Striking),)
Biomedical Sensors
Life Jacket (600lb limit)
Radiation Badge
Tiny Computer (Comp. 5, 1 PB, runs the suit's sensors, biosuit, etc.)
Morphwear
Gripboots (+1 damage per die on kicks, +1 to climbing)

Batteries (mix)
40 AA cell (40$, 0.02 lbs, 20 flexible)
20 A cell (40$, 0.1 lbs, 10 flexible)
20 B cell (60$, 1 lb )
10 C cell (100$, 5 lbs)
2 D cell (200$, 10 lbs)
E cell (2 000$, 20 lbs)

Notes
{N1}

Backstory
Captain Jackson looked at the young woman, thinking about how she reminded him of his wife.
“How long has Mr. Delware been acting this way, ma'am?”
“Comtox had always been strange. But ever since he lost his leg, it just got worse thought. After the accident, he locked himself in his workshop.” Selma replied sadly. “He was so caring before, and now... he just works constantly. Sometimes I wish he had never gotten into this business.”
Jackson knew quite well of Comtox Delware, mostly from his fame as a drone engineer. Half the drones running the ship were developped from him. “ Are you certain that Mr. Delware is well enough to join the Coconut?”
Selma stopped and looked at the Captain's weathered face with confidence and said “My husband may be unwell, but if he stays on Aqua any longer, I don't think he'll have the will to live. Whenever I talked to him, Comtox always told his adventures from when he was young... when he used to box... His favorite story was when the gravity on the UBA malfuctioned and he knocked out Tyrone ''Iron Arm'' Jacks with one punch...” Selma looked away, a tear rolling down her cheek. “ He needs to find new inspirations captain. Please take him with you!”
Jackson couldn't find a better opportunity! “Ma'am, we'll take care of you husband on the coconut, We leave in 2 weeks!”
Justin Bedard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:51 PM   #124
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

[QUOTE=Justin Bedard;1594535]
Signature Gear (Obelisk) [6]
Signature Gear (Watcher) [1]
[quote]

Quote:
Equipment
remember, This is not an equipment centered game... And ultra-tech isn't cannon. I'll go through and say if Items are confirmed, modified, or denied.

Quote:
Bionic Leg; 38 lbs , 18 500$ (Carried, weight not included)
Bionic Eye; 0.8 lbs, 15 000$ (Carried, weight not included)
confirmed.

Quote:
Obelisk; 300 000$ (Not Carried, Signature Gear)
Watcher; 50 000$ (Not Carried, Signature Gear)
obelisk we're still talking about, Watcher is the Dedicated AI in the datapad, isn't it? don't worry about the cost if its just a program.

Quote:
Tangler Pistol (1d pi++, acc 1, 20/130 rng, Rof 1, 4+1(3i) shots, ST 9, bulk -3, rcl 2) 1103$, Wt. 2.3/0.5
Smartgrip (500$)
Accessory Rail (Penlight (10 yrd. Beam, 2A/24 hrs.) 103$, 0.3 lbs)
Transponder Ring (100$)
25mm needle x 15; 1.8lbs, 30$
25mm Tangler shot (ST 15) x 10; 1.2 lbs,48$
25mm Flare x 5; 0.6 lbs, 24$
Ultra Tech is not cannon. Tangler isn't flying around in this universe (its a fairly advanced nano-tech weapon). A wide-barreled shot range air gun is fine.

Quote:
Small Compact Computer (Comp 6, 10 PB, B/10 hrs.) 200$, 0.25 lbs
Datapad (TL 10, B/ 50 hrs.) 10$, 0.09 lbs.
Armored Night Vision HUD glasses (TL 10, DR 15, A/10 hrs.) 350$, 0.2 lbs
Programs:
Translators 160$
Voice Processor 10$
Visual Enhancement
the programs and equipment are fine, and in fact will function better than suggested stats. These are very common uses that were well polished before earth's destruction. Night vision glasses are tacky in most cases.
Quote:
Verifier Software (Comp 4, Detect lies-12), 30GB 30$
Veridicator Program (comp. 6, auto success on detect lies)
Veridicator is shot down. Using the Verifier will be rather conspicuous, and people can buy familiarity with lying against it.

Quote:
Morph Axe (Small Pick, Hammer, Crowbar) 500$, 2lbs
solidly not in the tech base.

Quote:
Data Bank (TL 10, 100 PB) 100$, 1lb
Survival Watch (B/3 months) 60$, 0.1lbs
Vapor Canteen (B/100 quarts, +2 survival) 450$, 2lbs
Pocketcam (TL10, +1 photgraphy, Night Vision 8, x16 zoom, B/10 hrs.) 200$, 0.25 lbs
Pocket Pack; 25$, 0.75lbs
Food Tablets (7 days worth) 70$, 5.25 lbs
Smart Brush; 50$, 0.50lbs
Receive-Only Small Radio Comm (20-mile range, B/5hrs.) 21$, 0.13 lbs
Survival Module (C/ 2 wks.) 600$, 4 lbs
Sonic Probe (B/12 hrs) 500$, 0.25 lbs
Fire Extinguisher Tube (2yrd range, 4sec.) 10$, 1lb
All of these are available, and not worth recording... ask for them and you'll get them. Stats may vary somewhat from UT, but not badly.

About the suit:

Biopastic---not in setting. particularly the self repairing aspect.
Stealth Exoskeleton---different from described, and functions more like a vehicle than a suit. Ones that function like suits have been developed, but thats a lost military tech.
Morphwear--- not in the setting. The population base to support such things has never been in place.
Gripboots --- climbing bonus only.

Old 06-10-2013, 08:22 PM   #125
the_matrix_walker

Quote:
He can have a bit of interest in one... though FTL tech is extremely expensive. On the wealth level he has it'd be best to say he got it off the ground and is no longer associated with it, but if you want to drop a little stock in it that's fine. (please note the amount). They can be working to set up various communication routes. please note C.B. is a tiny outpost at this point. Asteroids are relatively common.
As long as he's not drawing a profit, it can be considered capitol he is unwilling or unable to access... But that would be your call. The company would be next to worthless until the new addresses roll in. If possible, I would prefer to be the majority share holder in Bell Communications (which he could even do without personal investment, just need to use his "Finance" skill to get backers). Given that everything we need is going to be issuable on ship, and my bot is sig gear, I can invest a significant portion of my starting cash to it if my Finance roll is blown.

It's kind of a shame we didn't start play on Aqua... there is allot of work that needed to be done there before departure...
Quote:
Jackson took care of that. He has loaded up the data banks with as much as he can, and plans to load up more as you go.
Excellent. I compile a list of what they don't have that we do, and add any of their tech that we're missing to our database.

Quote:
Mr. Horsepool finds they have a well-stocked terrestrial bank of animals: all of the most useful ones are in both banks. Very few of them seem to be in common use though: no aquatic specimens are anything other than embryos. They have a fair amount of information on the native Hell species:
We should double check what they have that Aqua may benefit from, naturally.
Quote:
The basic chemistry is edible, meaning that it has the nutrients vital to life and the same energy storage structures. All the native organisms can handle vast amounts of sulfur in their environment, and require a very acidic environment. All of the local fauna is small (less than 4 inches long) and nothing flies, though hard shells abound. The local equivalent of grass used to support the human population (after near industrial processing), and has acquired the name "hell weed". All Terran life exists in domes.
We may start and exodus... Sounds like this is a place where they might do well to follow Ceres Beta's example and evacuate to Aqua!
Quote:
Mr. Delware finds their information systems to be remarkably open: secured information seems to all be in personal files or government files. All other information is stored publicly. There's not too much to hack into...
Not surprising if they've remained isolated... very good
Quote:
Mr. Mason finds only one new disease: the ph difference is too much for most organisms. There are a couples of pathogens around here willing to take up residence in human stomachs. A lot of medical tech has been missing: they can't line up nerves for proper prosthetics, and their store of drug producing bacteria is limited. They do have some very odd strains of their own, presumably for dealing with fairly local ailments.
Neuro-linking is huge, so far, this is our biggest potential money maker...
Quote:
Mr. Bell quickly finds they have a state-run economy (or a very government-like corporation): while people have individual possessions, so much is owned by the "colonization committee" that it makes no difference. People are assigned to work on planet as farmers as a duty that is equally spread among all citizens. Most of industry and life seems to be very tightly crammed into the station at the top of the space elevator. The Currency of exchange is tied to a single resource: Terran food.
How well are we stocked? Exotic palatable foodstuffs will definitely sell based on this. We could probably replace most of our food stores with local nutrients and refill our larder at a hefty profit!

Quote:
just remember why this hasn't been done before...
Actually, I have no idea why this hasn't been done before... Someone had to be first, I just thought it was the Captain.

What is the distance between Aqua and Hell? How long would it take us to fly back?
the_matrix_walker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:57 AM   #126
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Quote:
As long as he's not drawing a profit, it can be considered capitol he is unwilling or unable to access... But that would be your call. The company would be next to worthless until the new addresses roll in. If possible, I would prefer to be the majority share holder in Bell Communications (which he could even do without personal investment, just need to use his "Finance" skill to get backers). Given that everything we need is going to be issuable on ship, and my bot is sig gear, I can invest a significant portion of my starting cash to it if my Finance roll is blown.

It's kind of a shame we didn't start play on Aqua... there is allot of work that needed to be done there before departure...
I suppose the trick is not a lot of contact with Aqua is expected. It will be a while before the addresses come in. Being the architect behind the business is fine, he just won't be there to run it.

Quote:
How well are we stocked? Exotic palatable foodstuffs will definitely sell based on this. We could probably replace most of our food stores with local nutrients and refill our larder at a hefty profit!
You are stocked for over two years of terran food for the crew... which turns out to only be about 7000 man-days of food. You can indeed make the profit, if you want to live on a diet of food that smells like rotten eggs for a couple of months! As a note, most people don't eat the local food anymore. You'd likely do just as well to sell your aquan 'fish' and keep the grains.

Quote:
Actually, I have no idea why this hasn't been done before... Someone had to be first, I just thought it was the Captain.
Mostly risk of alien attack, and no assurance of human cooperation. And the distances involved. (see below)

Quote:
What is the distance between Aqua and Hell? How long would it take us to fly back?
The worlds are 17 light years apart. with the ship fully unloaded that means it would take about two months to travel between them. With a full load it looks more like three.

Old 06-11-2013, 12:58 PM   #127
the_matrix_walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
I suppose the trick is not a lot of contact with Aqua is expected. It will be a while before the addresses come in. Being the architect behind the business is fine, he just won't be there to run it.
Sure, set up enough business on prospect to get started, get 4 fat investors, give them a 12% share each, or 12 at 4%, whatever (leaving me 52%) and make them the Board of Directors, name a defacto chairman in my absence, and it's off to the stars!

Since I was able to negotiate that sales commission with the captain and he takes care of the day to day needs, I can invest almost all of my starting cash to the company along with whatever Financing I was able to get. (I do want to have enough left over for some fancy clothes, a nice box of cigars an a few bottles of good wine though)

I changed my mind on the name of the company... Communications may be too narrow... Let's go with "Bell Logistics"... Primarily a private investment firm, that will form or buy subsidiaries as needed.

How much does a ship like the Coconut cost btw? Are you using GURPS Spaceships?

Quote:
I think the best bet would be to hire another ship, like our own if there is one, and load it up with what Hell has that Aqua will want and a protected data module to fly back to Aqua. My boys at Bell Logistics read my data and buy the right stocks on behalf of the company, sell the cargo, refill the ship with cargo tailored to Hell's needs and send it back... maybe with another ship or three... depending.

What's important for maximum gain is the prep work before any sales or information gets out.

There is the matter of Aqua security as well, we'll want to get to know these people and make sure they won't just raid Aqua for what they want if we just hand them a list of what we've got and the address. As much as Gabriel wants the trade route established, he's not an idiot.
Quote:
You are stocked for over two years of terran food for the crew... which turns out to only be about 7000 man-days of food. You can indeed make the profit, if you want to live on a diet of food that smells like rotten eggs for a couple of months! As a note, most people don't eat the local food anymore. You'd likely do just as well to sell your aquan 'fish' and keep the grains.
I think we can forgo that unless our current cargo is worthless... What are we carrying by the way?

Quote:
The worlds are 17 light years apart. with the ship fully unloaded that means it would take about two months to travel between them. With a full load it looks more like three.
Which means a comm link chain between them would have to be a minimum of 149,022 relays, call it 150K for overlap and drift... Sounds like a long term goal!

Did it seem like the aliens had better long range communications? I recall mention of a captured ship... (not that we would have access to it of course)
Old 06-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #128
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Quote:
Since I was able to negotiate that sales commission with the captain and he takes care of the day to day needs, I can invest almost all of my starting cash to the company along with whatever Financing I was able to get. (I do want to have enough left over for some fancy clothes, a nice box of cigars an a few bottles of good wine though)

I changed my mind on the name of the company... Communications may be too narrow... Let's go with "Bell Logistics"... Primarily a private investment firm, that will form or buy subsidiaries as needed.
he wants all of his cash back home? ok. that's surprising, but it works.

Quote:
How much does a ship like the Coconut cost btw? Are you using GURPS Spaceships?
around 300 million '$'. I'm using the basic framework from spaceships, but with some additional parts: different kinds of reactors, and different propulsion systems.

Quote:
I think the best bet would be to hire another ship, like our own if there is one, and load it up with what Hell has that Aqua will want and a protected data module to fly back to Aqua. My boys at Bell Logistics read my data and buy the right stocks on behalf of the company, sell the cargo, refill the ship with cargo tailored to Hell's needs and send it back... maybe with another ship or three... depending.
thats quite expensive. It'd likely be cheaper to convince someone the trip is worth their time and then send along the data.

Quote:
I think we can forgo that unless our current cargo is worthless... What are we carrying by the way?
If there are any tradeable items you think are must-haves, say so. You are currently travelling pretty light, trying for speed (as the main cargo doesn't weigh very much). A lot of it is Drones, a computer chip factory, some FTL gear, some bioengineering gear, a couple of old antiques from earth (including some weaponry), and several diamoniod-growing rigs.

Quote:
Which means a comm link chain between them would have to be a minimum of 149,022 relays, call it 150K for overlap and drift... Sounds like a long term goal!
very much so. Courtier may be the way to go. Remember Auqa only has 650k people!

Quote:
Did it seem like the aliens had better long range communications? I recall mention of a captured ship... (not that we would have access to it of course)
they do, but it only works in "soft space", along the road they dominate and humans stay well away from.

Old 06-11-2013, 05:29 PM   #129
the_matrix_walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
he wants all of his cash back home? ok. that's surprising, but it works.
Wants? no, I would far prefer getting the financing to cover it... But I'll invest whatever you think I need to to get it running if that's what it takes.
Quote:
around 300 million '$'. I'm using the basic framework from spaceships, but with some additional parts: different kinds of reactors, and different propulsion systems.
Okie dokey, so it'll be a while before we can afford a second ship to send back wards.

Quote:
thats quite expensive. It'd likely be cheaper to convince someone the trip is worth their time and then send along the data.
Ah, We'll just have to do it ourselves then...

Quote:
If there are any tradeable items you think are must-haves, say so. You are currently travelling pretty light, trying for speed (as the main cargo doesn't weigh very much). A lot of it is Drones, a computer chip factory, some FTL gear, some bioengineering gear, a couple of old antiques from earth (including some weaponry), and several diamoniod-growing rigs.
I didn't have anything in particular in mind, I was just going to start planning the best way to move the captain's cargo... But if we're running with empty holds I guess that's not an issue...

As indicated before, my carrying money (if It's not all sunk into the company) is in Warp tech (because it can't be fabricated or built by a robofac, and I presume it will be the first thing that's price will skyrocket at the discovery of a route to another colony).
Old 06-12-2013, 10:24 PM   #130
Justin Bedard

i'm going, but I need to... prepare. I need to finish up before showing myself completely, don't want to walk around with a repurposed combat drone and looking too suspicious...

The Obelisk
Before the world fell to pieces, advanced combat drones would take up arms besides their human leaders. nowadays, these rare antiques can be seen rotting away. forgotten are they, the strong and silent. Obelisk is a drone, de-weaponized and rebuilt to aid Comtox in his construction. an assistant of sorts, his advanced microframe computer stores any needed details, while his combat programming makes him the perfect mix of maker and breaker.

height: 8'2" (SM+1) Weight: 216 lbs
ST-16 IQ-10 DX-10 HT-12
Speed- 6 Move-6 Will-10 Per-10

Specs: (dollar cost, added to final price) [note: NOT the''actual'' thing. I just like to list stuff out]
Combat android frame (repurposed) ; 100 000 $, 135 lbs
Compact Microframe Computer (Comp. 8, 1 000PB); 20 000 $, 20 lbs.
Non-Volition A.I. (comp. (10/2 +2), fast (+1 comp.)); 3 000 $
Drone Overide Program (comp. 3); 10 $
Medium Radio Communicator (100-mile range); 1 000 $, 5 lbs
Portable Tool kits; 2 400 $; 50 lbs
Mechanic (drones)
Armoury (drones)
Electronics Repair (drones)
Mini toolkits; 600 $, 6 lbs
Machinist
Electronics Repair (computers)
Fusion reactor (20-year lifespan); 40 000 $, 10 lbs
Total; 167 010 $, 216 lbs
point cost: 4

Last edited by Justin Bedard; 06-13-2013 at 09:22 AM.
Justin Bedard is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
space merchant