Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 04-18-2021, 08:38 AM   #51
coronatiger

Default Re: Excel Character Sheet

Version 20.3 was just released.

It contains fixes related to stat calculations and alternate forms. In addition:
  • I moved column Bonus in the Skills table to make that table more uniform in appearance with Techniques and Spells.
  • Added columns for amount in Weapons table, for those characters who carry many identical weapons, e.g. throwing knives.
  • Added calculations for transfer of damage and fatigue between alternate forms.
  • Basic Move can now be modified via Traits, for advantages/disadvantages with inherent Move modifications, like Gigantism and Dwarfism.

Character sheet: Google Drive link (See this thread for details.)

Campaign logs: Chaotic Pioneering / Confessions of a Forked Tongue
coronatiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 05:08 PM   #52
coronatiger

Version 20.4 was just released.

It is now possible to switch between different types of movement, like ground move, air move and water move. You define the types in Attr Mods, Enhanced Move in Traits and you choose movement type in Current Status. A summary of your chosen movement type is added to Attributes, just below Basic Move. For more details, check out the user manual.

Old 06-01-2021, 02:05 AM   #53
coronatiger

I'm considering a radical change to the Character Sheet. This change involves the Weapons, Armor, Equipment and Containers sheets. If you use these parts of the Character Sheet and want to weigh in before I launch the great upheaval, check out this thread, and leave your comments there: Radical changes to my Excel Character Sheet

(Users of my Character Sheet might be subscribing to this thread, even though they might not check the forum regularly and spot the other thread, so in order to reach as many as possible before I "wreck" the Character Sheet, I add a post here as well.)

Old 06-14-2021, 02:40 PM   #54
coronatiger

Version 21.0 was just released.
  • Weapons, Ammunition, Armor, Equipment and Containers tables are combined into one.
  • You can enter "Level" in the Bonus column in Traits, to automatically use the level as bonus size.
  • Added link to user manual (actually Google Drive folder with user manual) in the Characer Sheet.
I've asked the members of my regular play groups to help me test these major changes (at least the first point on the list above took me most of the weekend), but I'll appreciate feedback from other users as well. I expect there to be a minor release within a week or two, when I've had time to fix all the small things that inevitably crop up after a major overhaul.

Old 06-17-2021, 11:20 AM   #55
coronatiger

Version 21.1 was just released with some minor fixes in the new Equipment sheet, things that I missed when working on the last version.

Also, I added house rules for disabling encumbrance penalty on Dodge and Move.

Old 06-18-2021, 09:25 AM   #56
coronatiger

Version 21.2 was just released. Seems there was another bug that I missed. Thanks to JJ for noticing.

I also added Armor Cost column (used for autocalculation based on covered body parts) to Equipment table, and moved Languages table to Trait mods, to further compress the workbook.

Old 09-06-2021, 11:44 AM   #57
coronatiger

Version 22.0 was just released.
  • Enabled RAW flight speed.
  • Added calculation for hearing penalty based on type of sound and distance between listener and sound.

Old 09-18-2021, 02:02 AM   #58
coronatiger

Version 22.1 was just released, adding a column to the Forms table to allow customizing the 0.9 "content cost factor" for alternate forms.

I also updated the example sheet (Mattea Vishi public version), since she now has (finally) nailed down the stats for her succubus form, including wings and tail.

Old 12-27-2021, 01:32 PM   #59
coronatiger

Version 23.0 was just released. I fixed a bug in the formula for how many points are remaining and added functionality for split DR (among burn, cr, cut and imp/pi).

Old 02-09-2022, 07:12 AM   #60
coronatiger

Version 23.1 was just released. The only change was a correction of the formula translating difficulty levels "E", "A", "H" and "VH" into numbers for spells (the formula on the Skills sheet was already correct). The formula didn't consider "E" and "A" as possible difficulty levels before, but this is now fixed.

Tags
character sheet, game aid