Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game

Old 06-08-2019, 06:03 AM   #171
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Default Re: Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 2 and Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game Reprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refplace View Post
Interesting question.I backed the printed and PDF version but it seems odd that only those who got both got the PDF early. If nothing official comes up in the replies I'd reach out on Monday.
If you use the same email for Kickstarter and Warehouse 23, the file was automatically added to your W23 account. If you're having troubles receiving your PDF, please contact kickstart@sjgames.com for support.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 10:58 AM   #172
Pragmatic
Ceci n'est pas une tag.

Default Re: Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 2 and Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game Reprint

I'll have to retry it on my tablet... (Worked on my desktop computer, but I can't get my computer to transfer files to/from my tablet any more. Dang modern technology...)
Old 06-08-2019, 07:37 PM   #173
Son of a Submariner

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
If you use the same email for Kickstarter and Warehouse 23, the file was automatically added to your W23 account. If you're having troubles receiving your PDF, please contact kickstart@sjgames.com for support.
Though, of note, I didn't have a Warehouse 23 account. Was it required to receive the pdf and I missed that information somewhere? I created it just the other day and it got sent there.
Son of a Submariner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 08:46 PM   #174
Michael Thayne

This is super-great. Whole bunch of fantasy classics that have thus far been missing from DFRPG, particularly the angel, chimera, giants, and succubus. Oh, and the Tretrold, good old walking trees, familiar in concept if not in name. Only thing that we're still really missing is unicorns, I think. In addition to the old goodies, there's a bunch of extremely original new monsters, few of which are adaptations of monsters previously published in GURPS 4e (the only exception is the Strix, I think). Great stuff all around.

Oh, and the art is beautiful. Looks like something Wizards of the Coast or Paizo would put out, night and day difference the recycled art GURPS fans often have to content ourselves with.
Michael Thayne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 02:57 AM   #175
johndallman
Night Watchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of a Submariner View Post
Though, of note, I didn't have a Warehouse 23 account. Was it required to receive the pdf and I missed that information somewhere?
Yes, it was. That information may not have been terribly prominent: SJG has been using W23 routinely for PDF Kickstarter rewards for years.
johndallman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 05:06 AM   #176
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of a Submariner View Post
Though, of note, I didn't have a Warehouse 23 account. Was it required to receive the pdf and I missed that information somewhere? I created it just the other day and it got sent there.
Which reward level did you select?

* The $10 PDF reward level on Kickstarter states:

"Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 2 in PDF, delivered through Warehouse 23. No shipping costs, no physical add-ons allowed."

* The $20 PDF reward level on Kickstarter states:

"One printed copy of Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 2 plus the book in PDF (PDF to be delivered through Warehouse 23). Shipping charged separately in BackerKit after the project closes. (See "Shipping" in the project FAQ for estimated costs.) NOTE: International backers will receive their rewards roughly three months (January 2020 estimated delivery) after U.S. backers."

Those without a Warehouse 23 account will want to contact kickstart@sjgames.com for support.
Old 06-09-2019, 05:07 AM   #177
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndallman View Post
Yes, it was. That information may not have been terribly prominent: SJG has been using W23 routinely for PDF Kickstarter rewards for years.
We want to learn and improve, so do you have any suggestions on how we could have made this clearer?
Old 06-09-2019, 06:23 AM   #178
Taliesin
Banned

Still no PDF for me : ( This is the fourth SJG kickstarter I've backed and I've never had a problem getting my pdf's before.

Last edited by Taliesin; 06-09-2019 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Can't spell to save my life.
Taliesin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 06:59 AM   #179
Turhan's Bey Company
Aluminated

Location: East of the moon, west of the stars, close to buses and shopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
We want to learn and improve, so do you have any suggestions on how we could have made this clearer?
You may need to say explicitly "You'll need to sign up for a Warehouse 23 account if you don't already have one." If you don't already buy things through Warehouse 23, you won't know that "delivered through Warehouse 23" means "delivered through your Warehouse 23 account."

Buy my Warehouse 23 stuff, dammit!
Turhan's Bey Company is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 07:14 AM   #180
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
Still no PDF for me : ( This is the fourth SJG kickstarter I've backed and I've never had a problem getting my pdf's before.
Have you emailed kickstart@sjgames.com for support?