Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 05-11-2018, 01:14 AM   #61
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Sandbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Mitch snags a chip and nods at Kyle "Marc's yes. Man, not so much, last I checked they don't have six eyes." He watches Ryuki and Sunae trade barbs "Come now, you two are friends or at least teammates. Lets have fewer ruffled feathers."
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
Sunae opens her eyes and looks at Ryuki then at Corat. She straightens herself, stretches and gets up. She does not appear to have heard the exchange between Ryuki and Corat. Either that or she is ignoring it completely.

"I'll be back." She looks around briefly before asking a passing waitress, "Where's the restroom?"

As soon as she gets her answer, Sunae heads off.
"I should have kept my mouth shut." Ryuki's already blaming himself for losing the warm moment.

"Yep." Kyle isn't helping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumley1013 View Post
"Sorry I was late, guys. Business meeting in Vegas ran a hell of a lot longer than I would have liked." Cameron sits down, smiling as very slight crow's feet crinkle around her eyes.
"What're your thoughts on this, as a woman? Did I screw up?"

Corat's a bit blunt. "You excluded at least three of the people at the table by switching to Latin, and you know better. Of course, maybe she just happened to need the bathroom right just now. Mitch, can you get a read on it? My kingdom for a Friend."
Old 05-28-2018, 10:11 PM   #62
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
Corat's a bit blunt. "You excluded at least three of the people at the table by switching to Latin, and you know better. Of course, maybe she just happened to need the bathroom right just now. Mitch, can you get a read on it? My kingdom for a Friend."
Ruby's heels click as they hit the floor, and our party can hear them clicking as she sidles up behind Corat and Kyle. "Aww," she purrs at Corat, "you only ever need a friend. Never anything more." She slips a hand onto his collarbone, but her eyes are on Sunae as she slides her hand and rolls her hips.

It's an underappreciated facet of Stone angels that, while they generally don't attack first, they're not above provocation. In some cases they're drawing fire away from the bad guy's intended target. "I have a secret for you." Kyle's voice is low, bordering on sultry. Ruby is too focused for such chicanery, apparently, but he puts up a finger and beckons with it. Suddenly the pendant on her necklace rises towards the tip of his finger and the chain drags her face towards him. She raises a hand to unclasp her chain but finds the ring on it also drawn to his curved finger.

He purses his lips in a seductive, pouty gesture that is utterly at odds with his gruff buddy soldier exterior. "I hate evil," he purrs back at her. "You're going to be good, aren't you?"

She stumbles backwards as he releases his magnetic grip, but she stays on her feet and, for now, near the table.

Ryuki is trying very hard not to gloat at this.
Old 05-28-2018, 10:56 PM   #63
ladyarcana55

Sunae ignores what's happening at the table. Sunae heads to the restroom. A minute or two later she comes out. Her makeup and hair had been touched up a little bit. She stops by the bar and orders a water and returns to the table. She looks around

"Did I miss anything?"
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 10:07 PM   #64
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Sunae ignores what's happening at the table. Sunae heads to the restroom. A minute or two later she comes out. Her makeup and hair had been touched up a little bit. She stops by the bar and orders a water and returns to the table. She looks around

"Did I miss anything?"
"Me being good." Ruby tries to sound casual but it's not quite convincing. A moment to collect herself and you could almost believe her. "I just came over to offer my help, but Tough Guy here doesn't like my kind."
Old 06-10-2018, 10:00 PM   #65
ladyarcana55

Quote:
"Me being good." Ruby tries to sound casual but it's not quite convincing. A moment to collect herself and you could almost believe her. "I just came over to offer my help, but Tough Guy here doesn't like my kind."
"Oh. So I didn't miss much."

She sits down with her water and watches
Old 06-11-2018, 02:31 AM   #66
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
"Oh. So I didn't miss much."

She sits down with her water and watches
Ruby tries to sit next to Sunae but finds this inconvenient due to the chair holding the personal items of somebody or other, and the soldier angel daring her to move them. She does not, but instead crouches down to try to make eye contact with Sunae.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:49 AM   #67
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Ruby tries to sit next to Sunae but finds this inconvenient due to the chair holding the personal items of somebody or other, and the soldier angel daring her to move them. She does not, but instead crouches down to try to make eye contact with Sunae.
Sunae closes her eyes and looks away

"Please don't. I don't want to turn this into a work night. What do you need?"
Old 06-15-2018, 08:54 PM   #68
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Sunae closes her eyes and looks away

"Please don't. I don't want to turn this into a work night. What do you need?"
"It's what you need," she purrs, but a bit carefully. She hasn't forgotten that cherub. "I can provide it."

You hear Ryuki rather than see him, like a ventriloquist throwing his voice across the table. "No you can't."

"You'd be surprised."

"No I wouldn't."
Old 06-15-2018, 10:44 PM   #69
ladyarcana55

Quote:
"It's what you need," she purrs, but a bit carefully. She hasn't forgotten that cherub. "I can provide it."

You hear Ryuki rather than see him, like a ventriloquist throwing his voice across the table. "No you can't."

"You'd be surprised."

"No I wouldn't."
Sunae gives her a polite nod and a smile

"Thank you, but no."
Old 07-04-2018, 11:35 PM   #70
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Sunae gives her a polite nod and a smile

"Thank you, but no."
"Very well," she says with an exaggerated sigh. "If it's suffering you need, you can get that without me."

"Would you like some suffering? I--" but Corat puts his hand on Kyle's shoulder and Ryuki catches his eye. Bad idea. Very bad idea. Kyle sits down, but the look he throws Corat scolds and warns and holds impatience.