Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Old 04-29-2012, 08:52 PM   #551
JLV

Default Re: Ogre Kickstarter

Ah, my mistake -- somehow I was under the impression that you would be posting a "compare and contrast" picture set: old standard dice, versus an example (not necessarily OGRE dice you understand, just an example) of what the new dice would/could/should look like.

Maybe you still could, given all the comment on the dice due to update 16.
JLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #552
JLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_pudding View Post
If I buy an extra copy, I'll get it from the FLGS. I already feel pretty guilty about preordering one from the KS. If the FLGS option had existed from the beginning, I wouldn't have.
That's nice. If I HAD a FLGS within less than five hours of driving time, I'd probably do the same.
JLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:57 PM   #553
offsides

Quote:
If I buy an extra copy, I'll get it from the FLGS. I already feel pretty guilty about preordering one from the KS. If the FLGS option had existed from the beginning, I wouldn't have.
I always planned on getting at least 2 copies, so I'm in the Kickstarter drive for 1 and also getting 1 from my FLGS (I'd told him to order 1 for me before the drive started, and I'm honoring that). I may get a 3rd copy as well, but that's gonna be a last-minute decision...
Joshua Megerman, SJGames MIB #5273 - Ogre AI Testing Division
offsides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:49 PM   #554
Steve Jackson
President and EIC

I've got that dice picture - I've just been limiting myself to one pic or video per day, but I also just found a new twist in the way pics can be added to updates. So look for it tomorrow.

Sir_P - Guilt is a bad thing, especially if you are buying a Wonderful Toy. If you are unhappy with yourself for ordering from us instead of the FLGS, you should reverse that and place the order with the FLGS. I realize that Kickstarter "experts" will say "OMG, never remind people they can unsupport." Feh to that.

GEVJockey - Definitely >Z.
Steve Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:23 PM   #555
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jackson View Post
I've got that dice picture - I've just been limiting myself to one pic or video per day, but I also just found a new twist in the way pics can be added to updates. So look for it tomorrow.
I stand corrected.

Well, I sit. At my desk. At the office. Because I need to work on a rulesheet when the owner of the computer isn't using it, and this is as good a time as any.

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:30 PM   #556
sir_pudding
Wielder of Smart Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jackson View Post
Sir_P - Guilt is a bad thing, especially if you are buying a Wonderful Toy. If you are unhappy with yourself for ordering from us instead of the FLGS, you should reverse that and place the order with the FLGS. I realize that Kickstarter "experts" will say "OMG, never remind people they can unsupport." Feh to that.
Hey, I'm pretty sure we're cool, I told him that's what I was doing, and it's not like I'm not going to Demo the game in the store. I'll just stick with what I've got. I'll probably end up buying at least one copy of the KS edition from him anyway.
sir_pudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:28 AM   #557
D351

Not quite past 350k, but really close.
D351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:18 AM   #558
D351

I know I saw a side-by-side comparison of the new box with one of the older boxes... Does anyone know where that pic was?
D351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:33 AM   #559
Bowser

Quote:
Originally Posted by D351 View Post
I know I saw a side-by-side comparison of the new box with one of the older boxes... Does anyone know where that pic was?
Was that in the initial KS video?
Old 04-30-2012, 07:53 AM   #560
LordArach

Quote:
Yeah. I felt especially guilty about it when I told my FLGS about the Kickstarter and how he should get in there (before the retailer option). I told him that if he orders off KS though with the retailer option, I'd still buy a copy from him if it doesn't move. I'll probably just hold on to it and sell it off to someone later who may have missed out, and yes, it would be at regular price.

Praise "Bob"!
LordArach is offline   Reply With Quote