Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Roleplaying in General

Old 07-12-2015, 06:35 PM   #121
Gold & Appel Inc

Default Re: The World of Dreams

I was the Manioc Maniac, a Batman-style theme super villain whose theme is cassava. I was doing some kind of evil plot to poison the city with improperly-processed tapioca pudding, but then I tried to fight the hero, who looked a lot like the Comedian, with my special dual-cassava-wielding martial art and got my ass handed to me.
Gold & Appel Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 09:41 PM   #122
crretin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold & Appel Inc View Post
I was the Manioc Maniac, a Batman-style theme super villain whose theme is cassava. I was doing some kind of evil plot to poison the city with improperly-processed tapioca pudding, but then I tried to fight the hero, who looked a lot like the Comedian, with my special dual-cassava-wielding martial art and got my ass handed to me.
0_0.......

crretin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 07:46 AM   #123
Beguiler

There are many islands suspended in the sky, some of them inhabited by shaggy man-eating men that will chase you. For some reason the popular method of traversing between islands is by hugging blue balls and bouncing on them from place to place.

Sometimes you'll dream a dream in which you're convinced is truly reality because it appears no differently then the reality which we are all familiar with... and when you go to sleep within that dream, you'll dream that you're in this reality. Or are you awake?
Beguiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 09:08 AM   #124
David Johnston2

A very large house staffed by people with goat's horns.
David Johnston2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 04:09 PM   #125
crretin

I dreamed I was in a white room with a jester and a child's toy meant to test IQ, everytime I would try to use it the jester would slap my hands with a wooden sword and call me a retard.

Old 07-23-2015, 05:28 PM   #126
crretin

I reamed I was in a world that was like my own but where people could buy sentient kites that did battle with each other, mine was a Japanese Oni samurai that talked like a southern preacher and sang gospel music whenever he was in battle

Old 07-28-2015, 04:33 PM   #127
Gold & Appel Inc

My pants! The flash flood washed away my pants! My keys and everything were in there!

Last edited by Gold & Appel Inc; 07-28-2015 at 04:36 PM.
Gold & Appel Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 10:36 PM   #128
David Johnston2

The boarding house of bad men. A large old boarding house plays host to about six men all of whom have mistreated women in their past, ranging from just being a love and leave 'em type to things you could go to prison for. Some kind of magic force keeps them confined until the mysterious mistress of the house chooses to release them.
Old 07-31-2015, 03:56 AM   #129
crretin

A group of grey aliens in medical scrubs have invaded a hotel, using their bizaare technology to kill anyone they meet, it is unclear if they are using the meat to study or to eat.

Old 10-10-2015, 01:40 PM   #130
David Johnston2

A skyscraper. Floors 2 to 5 are stalked by a slasher-fic style murderer. Maybe one for each floor. And you can only get to floor 6 or higher with a special identity card issued by the evil organization that controls the building that you insert into a slot in the elevator.

Tags
dream