Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 10-04-2020, 01:27 AM   #1
OddGamer

Default See Invisible vs See Invisible?

So... there's See Invisible, the advantage in Basic, and there's See Invisible, the spell in Magic. The spell lets you see those 'under the effect of the spell Invisibility and "natural" invisibility" (or something like that). What counts as "natural" invisibility? I ask because the advantage goes after 'types' of invisibility (by power source or subset), and I'm wondering if there are certain varieties of invisibility that this spell won't work on?
OddGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 01:53 AM   #2
MrFix

Default Re: See Invisible vs See Invisible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddGamer View Post
So... there's See Invisible, the advantage in Basic, and there's See Invisible, the spell in Magic. The spell lets you see those 'under the effect of the spell Invisibility and "natural" invisibility" (or something like that). What counts as "natural" invisibility? I ask because the advantage goes after 'types' of invisibility (by power source or subset), and I'm wondering if there are certain varieties of invisibility that this spell won't work on?
Natural invisibility would be one given by traits, rather than spells, though that offers curious loophole for Gadget-based invisibility.
Master: Kromm vs PK

GURPS: Shooting things for fun and profit
MrFix is offline   Reply With Quote