Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 03-29-2020, 02:22 PM   #1
Alden Loveshade

Default Where is Fatalistic?

GURPS Power-Ups 6: Quirks hias this on p. 20 under Odious Personal Habit: "Examples from GURPS supplements include Abrasive, Argumentative, Bitter, Blunt, Crude, Cruel, Cynical, Depressing, Fatalistic...."

Anybody know what GURPS book(s) has Odious Personal Habit: Fatalistic?
Alden Loveshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 02:38 PM   #2
RyanW

Default Re: Where is Fatalistic?

Quick search of the PDFs I have access to pulls up a character in GURPS Wizards that has Fatalistic as a quirk.
Old 03-30-2020, 05:10 PM   #3
Alden Loveshade

Default Re: Where is Fatalistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanW View Post
Quick search of the PDFs I have access to pulls up a character in GURPS Wizards that has Fatalistic as a quirk.
That could be it. The Quirks book said, "Any -5-point Odious Personal Habit (p. B22) is just a quirk if you can roll to keep it in check. Roll 1d whenever you interact with others. On 5-6, you get -1 to reactions." I had thought that meant it was identified as an OPH. But the book doesn't say the reaction modifier is specified in each of those supplements, and if they aren't all listed as OPH, Wizards would fit.
Alden Loveshade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fatalistic, odious personal habit