Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Pyramid

Old 03-10-2010, 05:08 PM   #11
robkelk
Untitled

Default Re: Pyramid Volume Two Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaevictis Asmadi View Post
I'm adding more data and an author column. I'm on url 864 now. I'll find a place to upload it when I'm done, or just when I run out of time/interest, unless somebody else finishes it faster.
If you e-mail it to me when you're finished (use the link in my profile's "Contact Info" tab), I'll put it up in place of the one I have on my website.
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.
robkelk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:20 AM   #12
Vaevictis Asmadi

Thanks for your offer Rob, but neither the forum PMs nor the forum emails allow attachments. I put it on Google docs.

EDIT: made a few corrections/editions, re-uploaded. I'm not working on it anymore tonight, it's 1:45 am. Really.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...zZzRsSHc&hl=en

I added as much author, game, url redirects, and date info as I could find. The list is now sortable by all columns, and there's a URL # column that takes into account the redirected urls, so you can return to the original order if you want to.

I started a content column, but didn't finish filling it in, and don't really know how to for some of the articles about games I don't know. Anyone else can do so if they like. The column isn't of summaries, just basic terse descriptions: ideas, rules, campaign setting, adventure, magic system, pregen character, character group, creature, race, setting, background fluff, templates, spells, spell college, ritual magic path, martial arts style, character traits, weapons, vehicles, equipment, advice, review, editorial, Q & A, and designer's notes are the main categories.

Published GURPS Settings
(as of 4/2013 -- I hope to update it someday...)

Last edited by Vaevictis Asmadi; 03-12-2010 at 12:43 PM.
Vaevictis Asmadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 02:53 PM   #13
jalapeno_dude
e23 Speculator

Could a mod sticky this thread? Judging by the threads every couple of months, a fair number of people want help in locating an old Pyramid article--which is pretty much why this thread exists.

EDIT: Thanks!

Last edited by jalapeno_dude; 11-24-2011 at 09:53 PM.
jalapeno_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:12 AM   #14
Flyndaran
Untagged

I never knew a list like this existed. I feel like I've been given a birthday present for Mother's Day... well my cats are like children.
Thanks.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:05 PM   #15
shkspr1048

Any advice on where to go to find copies of the non-free articles, now that the weekly 'zine is closed down?
shkspr1048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:16 PM   #16
sjard
Stick in the Mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by shkspr1048 View Post
Any advice on where to go to find copies of the non-free articles, now that the weekly 'zine is closed down?
Nowhere unfortunately.
MIB #1457
sjard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:15 PM   #17
Pragmatic
Ceci n'est pas une tag.

There is the chance that, at some point, they may publish some of the articles to e23.

Or not.

They're already running around like something that runs around a lot. Or something. So they really can't be expected to do anything like this for awhile, if ever.
Old 05-18-2013, 06:16 PM   #18
Vaevictis Asmadi

I forgot that I had uploaded my modified version of that list.

Anyway, I modified it again (adding more detail to game system and content, and adding a column that lets you sort game content from reviews and news) and adding links to the free vol. 3 articles. I could upload that, although I have no idea how the current upload has been edited in all this time.

Published GURPS Settings
(as of 4/2013 -- I hope to update it someday...)
Vaevictis Asmadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 10:31 PM   #19
shkspr1048

Now that we have an index of volume two, mightn't it be possible to custom order back-issue articles, what with the index letting us know what the articles actually were?
shkspr1048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:53 PM   #20
Steven Marsh

Unfortunately, at this time there is no way to access the Volume 2 Pyramid material. We've had some discussions in the past about how we might go about making some of that content available, but there are no plans at this time.
Steven Marsh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pyramid 2