Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2022, 03:51 AM   #101
Taneli

Default Re: New Shopify Store!

Looks like most of my stuff is missing from my account in the new store, including all comps, but also many of the purchases that I've made.
Old 10-05-2022, 01:57 PM   #102
Feadim

Hi! Two issues:
1. There is no wishlist in the new store. I have a long list of "to buy" in the old store.
2. All the Kickstarters are missing in my orders/downloads list (Pyramid 4; GURPS PDFs challenges).

Thanks!
Old 10-05-2022, 05:20 PM   #103
Echo

Just a quick message to say:

a) the new webstore looks nice and very functional. I like it.

b) a little concerned that my downloadable files aren’t transferred over and I need to register again with a new account. Please could my files/account be transferred over?
Old 10-06-2022, 12:15 AM   #104
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo View Post
b) a little concerned that my downloadable files aren’t transferred over and I need to register again with a new account. Please could my files/account be transferred over?
You have to create a new account *using the email address from the old one*, so they can do the transfer. (In theory, you could try using your login/PW from your WH23 account, but this did not work for me (or others), and the "create a new account with the same email" did.)
Old 10-06-2022, 12:18 AM   #105
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Speaking of weird stuff:

On ShopifyWH23, when I search pyramid #4/, I only get Pyramid #4/3: Sci-Fi/Tech (and a bunch of other Pyramids with 4 in them), while on WH23 classic, I get Pyramids 4/1, 4/2, and 4/3 -- so FYI, they may not have all transferred over smoothly?
Old 10-06-2022, 03:14 AM   #106
Echo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Beth View Post
You have to create a new account *using the email address from the old one*, so they can do the transfer. (In theory, you could try using your login/PW from your WH23 account, but this did not work for me (or others), and the "create a new account with the same email" did.)
Thank you. I’ll give it a go.
Old 10-07-2022, 03:13 AM   #107
philreed
I do stuff and things.

The Shopify store is still being worked on. New titles are not added automatically to the new site. There are still tasks to complete. Right now, we're trying to test the site's ability to handle sales.
Old 10-07-2022, 09:37 PM   #108
Mehman

I saw another user mentioned this already, but I'll add a "me, too" as well. My Wishlist is absent from the Shopify store. It's a really nice feature that I'd personally like to see eventually ported over.

Also, when I go to the Shopify store, some of the GURPS products load and others don't. For products that load, they show the cover of the file/book and I'm able to click on them to proceed to their description page to buy. For the products that don't load, there is a grey box instead of the file/book cover and I am not able to click on the grey box to proceed to their description page.

Overall, I like the look of the new site. Congrats!
Old 10-10-2022, 03:42 PM   #109
Extrarius

I really don't like that 1/4 of my screen on my phone is taken up with the "floating" search bar, and the rest only shows a few products because they're listed one per line with a ton of whitespace. It makes shopping on mobile, my primary method, very unfriendly.
It's also missing the ability to sort by newest product first, which is the only way I use warehouse 23 (on the old store, it's hidden under the "search" button at the bottom of the page, but once I found it, I always use it)
Old 10-19-2022, 04:14 PM   #110
Michael Thayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Thayne View Post
I just found out about the new store and it seems a huge fraction of my digital content is missing from my downloads page. Hard to say how much. Among other things, while I own the entire GURPS Dungeon Fantasy line, only one entry from that line is visible on my downloads page.
After poking a bit, the number of orders on my "orders" page looks approximately correct (45 pages of orders!), it's just that tons of stuff is missing from the "downloads" page. As a webdeveloper myself I wonder if the database state is fine but the sheer number of files I own broke the UI.