Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Traveller

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2019, 01:20 PM   #1
trux
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Roy, WA
Default Online JTAS article The Outrim Frontier (2007) by Hans Ranck-Madsen

Hello all,

Timothy Collinson on the TML is trying to locate the star map from the GT Online JTAS article The Outrim Frontier (2007) by Hans Ranck-Madsen.

Does anyone have a link to the map?
__________________
trux
trux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 03:30 PM   #2
cptbutton
 
cptbutton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Default Re: Online JTAS article The Outrim Frontier (2007) by Hans Ranck-Madsen

I don't, sorry.

Apologies if you already know this, but the article is in the copy of the JTASSJG files I got from the Grognard Kickstarter, but I can't find a map associated with it.

There is a FFE CD-ROM GURPS Traveller 3 which also has the JTASSJG files I believe, but I don't have that one, so I can't check.
cptbutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 09:11 PM   #3
trux
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Roy, WA
Default Re: Online JTAS article The Outrim Frontier (2007) by Hans Ranck-Madsen

Evening cptbutton,

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptbutton View Post
I don't, sorry.

Apologies if you already know this, but the article is in the copy of the JTASSJG files I got from the Grognard Kickstarter, but I can't find a map associated with it.

There is a FFE CD-ROM GURPS Traveller 3 which also has the JTASSJG files I believe, but I don't have that one, so I can't check.
Thank you for your reply, letting me about the article being part of the Grognard Kickstarter, and about the FFE CD-ROM.

I do not have the FFE CD-ROM either.
__________________
trux
trux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 09:17 PM   #4
cptbutton
 
cptbutton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Default Re: Online JTAS article The Outrim Frontier (2007) by Hans Ranck-Madsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by trux View Post
Evening cptbutton,



Thank you for your reply, letting me about the article being part of the Grognard Kickstarter, and about the FFE CD-ROM.

I do not have the FFE CD-ROM either.
This is a line in the article saying something like "the map is here." but there isn't a hyperlink where I expected one, and flipping through the image folder quickly didn't turn up anything obvious.
cptbutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 09:50 PM   #5
trux
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Roy, WA
Default Re: Online JTAS article The Outrim Frontier (2007) by Hans Ranck-Madsen

Hello again cptbutton,

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptbutton View Post
This is a line in the article saying something like "the map is here." but there isn't a hyperlink where I expected one, and flipping through the image folder quickly didn't turn up anything obvious.
Thank you again for your search and what you've found. I made a post on the Citizens of the Imperial site and someone over there had the information and sent the material to Timothy.
__________________
trux
trux is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.