Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 10-18-2019, 05:36 AM   #1
AlexanderHowl

Default 101 Constructs [Fantasy/Powers/Supers]

I was wondering if people were willing to share the constructs that they had designed as NPCs or PCs? For the purpose of this exercise, a construct must have been something that a) was created rather than born, b) does not have Digital Mind or Insubstantiality advantages, and c) does not have the Machine template. For example:

Artifical Dryad [250]

An artificial dryad is a magical construct made from the heartwood of a single ancient tree that grew in a very high mana region. While inhuman, they appear to be living human women except for their extraordinary beauty and their superhuman durability and strength. Despite being constructs, they are not sterile and, while it is highly unlikely, they are capable of reproducing with human males to create hybrid children. Unlike real dryads, they are incapable of merging with wood and must feed on humans in order to heal.

Attribute Modifiers: ST+10 [100]

Secondary Characteristics: HP+20 [40]

Advantages: Appearance (Transcendent) [20]; DR 5 [25]; High Pain Threshold [10]; Immunity (Metabolic Hazards) [30]; Injury Tolerance (Homogeneous, No Blood) [45]; Leech 1 (Accelerated Healing, +25%; Blood Agent, -40%; Steals FP, -25%) [15]; Recovery [10]; Unkillable 1 (Achilles Heel, Fire, -50%) [25]

Disadvantages: Dependency (Mana; Constant) [-25]; Lecherousness (12-) [-15]; Unhealing (Partial) [-20]; Xenophilia (12-) [-10]

Features: Very low fertility (1% normal human)

Last edited by AlexanderHowl; 10-18-2019 at 07:36 AM.
AlexanderHowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 09:32 AM   #2
Phantasm

Default Re: 101 Constructs [Fantasy/Powers/Supers]

I'm still working on my mechanobeetle, my mechanospider, and the clockroach.... Sorry no stats yet.

I have a clockwork tiger somewhere on the forums, though.

"But mom, I don't wanna go back in the dungeon!"

The GURPS Marvel Universe Reboot Project A-G, H-R, and S-Z, and its not-a-wiki-really web adaptation.
Ranoc, a Muskets-and-Magery Renaissance Fantasy Setting
Phantasm is offline   Reply With Quote