Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Other Munchkin Games

Old 05-18-2009, 06:08 PM   #11
Cheese8242

Default Re: Randomly choosing a room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental_Myopia
Those look sweet! Can you upload the pattern for them?

She didn't use a pattern for them. Basically its a piece of fabric folded over and sewn together on two of the three sides, with a little extra fabric at the top folded inside to make a place for the drawstring. She also did it sort of like a quilt, by putting the printed fabric on the outside with a plain black fabric on the inside and quilt bedding in the middle. I like them alot and total they cost around $12 (give or take a couple dollars) and only used about a half a yard of fabric for both the tile and link bags. Besides the ones pictured in the link I provided, I have some fabric of a Pirate Snoopy that I also want turned into the bags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaff_fu
I don't like putting my Room Tiles in a bag. They could get damage in time.
Well, I have used the bags for about a dozen games so far and haven't noticed any more damage than normal game wear and tear on the tiles (putting the links on the tiles can do a little damage and seems to do more than my bags do). But then again after a few hundred games I might change my tune on that.

But also, if I notice anyone being rougher than necessary with the bags, I will take over the map making job for everyone. Although, I'm not to worried about the tiles getting damaged, I still want them to last as long as possible.
MIB #4282

The Most Impressive Loser in the MQ Gauntlet
Cheese8242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:05 PM   #12
ArcadianRefugee

Default Re: Randomly choosing a room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese8242 View Post
But also, if I notice anyone being rougher than necessary with the bags, I will take over the map making job for everyone.
Wow. If I (and probably several others on this forum) noticed anyone being rougher than necessary with my stuff, losing their gaming privileges would be the least of there concerns.

>:)